Sandvik

5 candidate interviews

Development Engineer Interview

Development Engineer
Sheffield, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Sandvik in April 2011.

Interview Details – CV and Covering letter submission followed by an interview

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation done.

Senior Advisor Interview

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sandvik.

Interview Details – Phone interview, f2f, testing

Interview Question – What personaly stile would you bring to the copany?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – short and effective

Marketing and Communication Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sandvik in November 2011.

Interview Details – I had got the call from the HR for this job . As I have persued MBA in marketing so prepared my self for the interview as well as studied about the organization . Then got the interview date . My interview was taken by my manager . There various questions related to my projects which I had done during my MBA . Questions about my expectation from the organization was asked by the manager . Then i got the call from the organization about my selection .

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sandvik in October 2010.

Interview Details – it was good

Interview Questions

Design Programmer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sandvik.

Interview Details – The process was too lengthy. It took almost two months and 9 different tests, exams, group discussions and interviews.

Interview Question – Should Sandvik spend a part of its profit on environment?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sandvik? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sandvik interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sandvik employees and interview candidates.