Sandvik

Very Easy Interview

N/A Interview

N/A
Milford, CT

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Sandvik.

Interview Details – Very laid back interview, mostly just general conversation. Not all interviews will be this way though, it depends what department you are going into. They hire through temp agencies for 99% of the positions. If you know someone that works there its pretty much a guarantee that you would have a job.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions asked to me though I suppose it depends on who you are going to interview with. Some managers are way more serious and others are laughable.   Answer Question

Development Engineer Interview

Development Engineer
Sheffield, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Sandvik in April 2011.

Interview Details – CV and Covering letter submission followed by an interview

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation done.

Senior Advisor Interview

Senior Advisor
Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sandvik.

Interview Details – Phone interview, f2f, testing

Interview Question – What personaly stile would you bring to the copany?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – short and effective

Marketing and Communication Interview

Marketing and Communication
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sandvik in November 2011.

Interview Details – I had got the call from the HR for this job . As I have persued MBA in marketing so prepared my self for the interview as well as studied about the organization . Then got the interview date . My interview was taken by my manager . There various questions related to my projects which I had done during my MBA . Questions about my expectation from the organization was asked by the manager . Then i got the call from the organization about my selection .

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sandvik in October 2010.

Interview Details – it was good

Interview Questions

Design Programmer Interview

Design Programmer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sandvik.

Interview Details – The process was too lengthy. It took almost two months and 9 different tests, exams, group discussions and interviews.

Interview Question – Should Sandvik spend a part of its profit on environment?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sandvik? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sandvik interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sandvik employees and interview candidates.