Sandvik

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing and Communication Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sandvik in November 2011.

Interview Details – I had got the call from the HR for this job . As I have persued MBA in marketing so prepared my self for the interview as well as studied about the organization . Then got the interview date . My interview was taken by my manager . There various questions related to my projects which I had done during my MBA . Questions about my expectation from the organization was asked by the manager . Then i got the call from the organization about my selection .

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sandvik? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sandvik Marketing and Communication interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sandvik employees and interview candidates.