Sandvine

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Sandvine

Interview Details – Some questions were asked on C++ and Java.

Write pgm Jolly jumper
Singleton class
 Q: What is Singleton class?

A: Singleton class control object creation, limiting the number to one but allowing the flexibility to create more objects if the situation changes.
Q: What do you mean by Constructor?

A: Constructor gets invoked when a new object is created. Every class has a constructor. If we do not explicitly write a constructor for a class the java compiler builds a default constructor for that class.
Q: List the three steps for creating an Object for a class?

A: An Object is first declared, then instantiated and then it is initialized.
Q: What is the default value of byte datatype in Java?

A: Default value of byte datatype is 0.

, The interviewer was tring to show off his knowledge.I didnt accepted offer this is a hire and fire company

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sandvine.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds total. First is written covering all the topcs of study. 2nd was 1-1 interview and third was group interview. Questions were neither tough nor easy. The difficult part was to satisfy interviewer with your answers.

Interview Question – there were no such unexpected questions but the networking based questions were really tough.   Answer Question

Technical Leader Interview

Technical Leader
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sandvine.

Interview Details – First round was tough..I was able to clear it.
Second round was high level ..was relatively easy/ but I got nervous in some questions and faltered.

Interview Question – Scenario cases of DWR in diameter protocol   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Embedded Software Engineer

Interviewed at Sandvine

Interview Details – HR department sent an email about interview appointment, then called and did the screen interview. There are some technical questions being asked during the screen interview. The questions are about basic embedded software programming for networking. The whole process is very professional, and the person in HR is very nice.

Interview Question – Four type castings in C++   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sandvine in October 2013.

Interview Details – For me it was six rounds of interview, one written on three different areas, one more techinal written which includes tcp/ip concepts and c and c++ programming. Followed by couple of technical interviews.

Interview Question – Some Program regarding Hash Table   View Answer

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sandvine in November 2013.

Interview Details – Guys taking interview was good, but i was fully disappointed with Hr team, because of poor communication, No full details given after selection

Interview Question – all questions were related to tcl , aptitude and technical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiated in fixed pay, they were keen to see other offers i had in hand

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sandvine.

Interview Details – Two levels technical questions, Generally C++, one guy was great and explained me the answers to the question I didn't answer; HR interview and an offer in less than 24 hours

Interview Question – Why do you think that you should be sitting as the country head for the com[pany   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Contractor
Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sandvine in June 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview followed by tech f2f , good tech qs l2/l3 switching

Negotiation Details – quick

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sandvine in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interview will center around data structures and object oriented questsions. Later networking canceptual part

Interview Question – Design a traffic monitor module on network.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sandvine in January 2012.

Interview Details – one telephonic followed by face to face; there main focus seems to be on problem solving and automation(tcl is a must, itcl is a plus). They have a unique testing infrastructure/ and a not so common technology so your previous experience counts for little.

prepare tcl/networking concepts L2/L3/L7.

any experience in DPI is also a plus.

Interview Question – why you want to come to bangalore   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i did not negotiate, accepted the first offer they gave

Worked for Sandvine? Contribute to the Community!