Sandvine Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Sandvine in August 2014.

Interview

Through college placement cell. Total 3 rounds . 1 written test. 2 Techincal. First round questions were from DSA. Some linked list questions. Basic network and OS. Asked me to explain the complete path a packet follow in the network topology before it reaches the destination. I os about semaphores.

Interview Questions

• Design a memory management algo where the user will allocate memory with in 80-700. Total fragmentation should me minimum.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

I got call letter through fresherworld process was 1 week process.Questions was basically based on our technical background like ds,ADA,OS and some question was based on coding.And coding question was based on ADA and datastructure geeksfogeeks is better for preperation for this round.

Interview Questions

• first round was written round. Question was divided in to three section 1. Aptitute 2.Technical 3.Coding question Aptitute question was simple, technical basically based on datastructure and algorithm,database,network,operating system. and coding round there was 5 questions and we have to write its test cases.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++) Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sandvine (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was done through school's job posting board. I applied, they reached out to me for an interview (about an hour in length). The interviewer really sold me on the company and the on the work (in terms of quality and interesting-ness). The process was very quick, I got the offer on the spot at the end of said interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you count the number of set bits in a binary representation of an integer?   Answer Question

Ouality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• The first round was Written test which had three parts. Aptitude, Technical and Programming round. Aptitude and technical were ok.. which could be solved with some knowledge. But the programming round was bit tricky.. If you prepare well in C++ and Datastructures then you can clear the interview   Answer Question

Global Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandvine (Paris (France)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and phone interview with Sales Director Phone with HR : after beeing postponed interview carried on for 20minutes by phone. Standard interview Phone interview with Sales director: 1hour approximately. Extensive. No follow up after from HR - no feed back at all.

QA Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

it was a good experience and the guys who took the interview was good. most of the questions was from tcl , didn't ask anything from iTCL/expect. they didn't ask anything about regexp. i have cleared one round and failed in second round.

Interview Questions

• subnetting, ping, trace route, gateway, tcp/ip. tcl: list, array, call by refference, file operation   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Was not a pleasant experience. Better to check if they can offer you as per your expectation and then go for interview otherwise they can reject you with any junk reason.Its not a great company either.

Interview Questions

• Write a program for pairwise swapping for linked list. Normal and recursive both   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandvine in February 2015.

Interview

Simply embarrassing for Sandvine. I reached out to the HR person who posted an opportunity on Linkedin she got back me pretty quickly to set up a first interview a couple of days later. When the time arrived, no one called. I emailed the HR person, who emailed me back much later the same day explaining she had been detained in meetings. She asked if we could reschedule - I agreed. I provided a few times I was available over the next few days and didn't hear from the HR person again until after all of those suggested times had passed. When she emailed me again, she apologized once more and asked for new possible times to chat. I again provided a few options - and the same thing happened again; no response until all of the possible times had lapsed. When the HR person emailed me again (once more apologizing and asking me for times to discuss the role), I responded by asking her to suggest a few times to me. I never got a response. Truly amateur experience.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer has to actually show up for the interview to be able to share questions.   Answer Question

Alliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandvine (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward. I received a message from the HR Partner and the next day we had a pre-screening Skype call (position was abroad). Very nice interview, I was asked about my experience and willingness to move to a new Company/Position. Interview took around 30 minutes. As soon as she identified me as a candidate, she setup an interview with the hiring manager and the person currently in the open position. In less than a week I had three interviews with them and I received an offer. We have multiple back and forth messages related to the offer. I received very quick and precise answers to all my questions from the HR department and the hiring manager. I accepted the position. All the hiring process took around 3 weeks, less than any other hiring process I have been involved.

Interview Questions

• As I didn't have previous experience as Alliance Manager, they asked me about why I was a good candidate for this role   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandvine (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 6 people in 5 interviews, all phone based, very professional, to the point and we spoke about background benefits and business examples. Also, personal experience and future ways to solve challenges.

Interview Questions

• Business, market and technical knowledge of my role. Also we discussed about some examples.   1 Answer