Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sandvine
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Network Support Technician (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Field Services Engineer (1)
- QA Automation (1)
- Automation Engineer (1)
- Management (1)
- Sales Engineer (1)
- Technical Leader (1)
- Technician (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Embedded Software Engineer - - New Grad (1)
- Test Automation (1)
- Software Engineer - Automation - New Grad (1)
- Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++) Co-op (1)
- QA Engineer - Fresher (1)
- Director Level Business Development/Alliances Role (1)
- Ouality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Alliance Manager (1)
- Contractor (1)
Quality Assurance Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Sandvine (Bangalore (India)).
1st round telephonic by manager & tech lead some basic question about testing & current project. some question on scripting as i was working in automation side. Interview was around 1 hr. they asked complete my profile in detailed in telephonic round. then they called me for F2F interview. But in F2F one funny thing for me again the same Manager & tech lead came for F2F they don't have any in depth technical question so they again asked me my job profile & some management question. i was completely shocked for this F2F interview bcz same person again taking the interview they don't have any in depth technical question which usually every one expect. anyways after half an hour of interview HR came and she told me i can leave they will update the feedback. after one week also i did'nt get any feedback from HR when i called then they mailed me My profile is not matched with current requirements. it's really very funny in telephonic round it' self i explained them completely about my profile then after F2F they came to know my profile is not matching with their requirement. HR Experience also very bad they not communicate properly they not sending the mail for interview just on call they scheduled the interview. in my when i requested to send the mail for they told ok i will send the mail today evening but i didn't received any mail. then again i called then i received the mail. HR is not active very lazy.
- nothing is difficult it's very easy process :) 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Sandvine
Quality Assurance Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Sandvine (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.
one telephonic followed by face to face; there main focus seems to be on problem solving and automation(tcl is a must, itcl is a plus). They have a unique testing infrastructure/ and a not so common technology so your previous experience counts for little. prepare tcl/networking concepts L2/L3/L7. any experience in DPI is also a plus.
- why you want to come to bangalore 1 Answer
i did not negotiate, accepted the first offer they gave
Quality Assurance Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Sandvine (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.
Applied online through university and recieved an invitation to a 1 on 1 interview. The interview was approximately an hour and it had a combination of behaviour and problem solving questions. Less technical but more puzzle solving type questions. Received an email a week after the interview with the job offer.
- You have 9 marbles which are all the same weight, except for one which is slightly heavier than the others. You also have an old?style balance, which allows you to weigh two piles of marbles to see which one is heavier (or if they are of equal weight). What is the fewest number of weighings that you can make which will tell you which marble is the heavier one ? 3 Answers
- Write code to find duplicates in a sorted array and delete them. 1 Answer
- What is the difference between a link list and a double link list and what is the difference between a stack and a heap? 1 Answer
- Your friend has a program which he builds automatically each day. He is going away for 10 days and he asks you to look at the build results each day and let him know the day the build fails. He comes back on the 11th day and his boss asks him about the build results. You forget to monitor the build results and when you check on the 11th day, the result is a fail. How would you tell which day the build failed in the least number of tries by looking at the results. 1 Answer
- A pizza delivery guy charges 10 dollar flat fee if he has to drive 10km. He charges 5 dollars extra if he has to drive 20 km or more. If he has to climb up steps to deliver he charges another extra dollar, and if there is a dog, he charges another extra dollar. List all of the different combinations. 1 Answer