Sandvine

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sandvine in March 2011.

Interview Details – Started with phone interview with a tech guy. Then did a face to face with same guy. Flew to another city to interview with VP of worldwide sales. He was actually the most technical person in the interview process. Then talked with HR. Then negotiated with hiring manager - VP of US sales. Painful but fairly complete.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since I went through a recruiter, he did much of the offer negotiation until I declined twice. Then the hiring manager took over and made the same offer. This was a bad decision on my part and should have been an indicator of the sales team mentality.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sandvine

Worked for Sandvine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sandvine Sales Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sandvine employees and interview candidates.