Sandvine

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Sandvine

Interview Details – Some questions were asked on C++ and Java.

Write pgm Jolly jumper
Singleton class
 Q: What is Singleton class?

A: Singleton class control object creation, limiting the number to one but allowing the flexibility to create more objects if the situation changes.
Q: What do you mean by Constructor?

A: Constructor gets invoked when a new object is created. Every class has a constructor. If we do not explicitly write a constructor for a class the java compiler builds a default constructor for that class.
Q: List the three steps for creating an Object for a class?

A: An Object is first declared, then instantiated and then it is initialized.
Q: What is the default value of byte datatype in Java?

A: Default value of byte datatype is 0.

, The interviewer was tring to show off his knowledge.I didnt accepted offer this is a hire and fire company

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sandvine.

Interview Details – Two levels technical questions, Generally C++, one guy was great and explained me the answers to the question I didn't answer; HR interview and an offer in less than 24 hours

Interview Question – Why do you think that you should be sitting as the country head for the com[pany   Answer Question

Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sandvine in September 2011.

Interview Details – There were the sequence of 1:1 interviews with Director, Manager, SW architect. Mainly behavioral questions and I told my stores and the examples of my projects.

Interview Question – What do you know about Tcl?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was good, I accepted as was presented.
Ask more about job and projects - there is a stupid Tcl script everywhere.

Worked for Sandvine? Contribute to the Community!