Sanger Institute Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sanger Institute

PhD Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanger Institute.

Interview

I first sent an online application in december and received an invitation for the open day in January. In the open day, there were three interviews. Of these interviewes, two were with individual interviewers and another with a panel interview with three interviewers. I received a rejection a couple days after the interview.

Interview Questions

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sanger Institute (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

A one stage interview held by two interviewers. A fairly conversational interview which put me at ease. As I hadn't had much work experience a lot of the questions were based on the sort of work I had done at University and how they could be applied to the current position. Introductions to the group and a tour of the laboratory and other facilities followed.

Interview Questions