Sanmina-SCI

Updated Aug 24, 2014
Updated Aug 24, 2014

2.3

"" Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sanmina-SCI.

I was contacted by a staffing company representative, who provided information about the position, job requirements and location. An interview in-person with hiring manager was scheduled for a few days later. Interview was conversational and company provided a great deal of information regarding the deparment's structure, work and reach within the organization. Offer was made soon after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were related to past experiences and requests for more detailed information regarding aspects of the resume.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sanmina-SCI.

interviewed by three or four supervisors after submitting job application via a friend who worked there. Never got a call for an interview after submitting resume to HR. Culture was very different back then under Mr. King
    things went steadily down hill for the average worker after Sanmina took over.

none

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sanmina-SCI.

Phone screen than face to face with 3 engineer, manufacturing manager and hiring manager

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sanmina-SCI.

Interviewed with accounting supervisor, interview went well, didn't get the job, had minimal accounting experience and education.

Interview Questions
    • Asked if I was willing to finish out my accounting degree, which I was/am in the proves of anyway.   Answer Question

Production Planner Interview

Phone and Personal Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sanmina-SCI.

Very easy spoke to the Hiring Manage over the phone , very basic question about business and processes. Met face to face and was hired

Interview Questions
    Needed the Job could not negotiate

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owego, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owego, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sanmina-SCI in January 2013.

Very relaxed, lot's of information, was interviewed by 4-5 managers and a group leader. I was given a tour of manufacturing area's , break area's They explained holiday plan's paid vacation / personal time off, 401 k plan, and safety rules.

Interview Questions
    • There was not really any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate more time off without success.

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sanmina-SCI in June 2012.

It was an easy process. They ask a few questions.

Interview Questions
    yes there are room to negotiate.

Field Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sanmina-SCI in March 2010.

Hiring interview went well, they were in need of a person that could just walk in and take over the processes on migration 2 sites Manchester and Derry NH sites to convert then from XP to AD, over 400 systems needed to be done.

Interview Questions
    Start next Monday, have a one hour introduction to the manufacturing environment, and solve desktop problems in the afternoon. No training just turn over of job duty.

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sanmina-SCI in February 2010.

I was selected to become an employee for SCI at their first initial job interview and had only one orientation and there I successfully obtained a military standard certified soldering certificate.