Sanmina-SCI

Sanmina-SCI Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Sanmina-SCI in October 2009.

Interview Details – Sent my resume to HR. Second day, the HR person send email to ask salary requirement. The same day, the hiring manager called me and the phone went very well. Setup on-site interview with HR for the second business day. Interviewed with 5 persons and good feelings.

The hiring manager did not ask details about the technology. I think he assumed that my background (from my resume) was very strong. He showed me a lot of thing around the work place. No hard questions. He told me that I was the first interviewee and should be the best.

However, three weeks passed. No offer yet. I think they find another candidate more reasonable. I should be over qualified for this position. The salary I had is much higher what they can offer. I do not believe they think I can stay with them for a long time.

By the way, this is a small branch of Sanmina. It does not look like they have very high educational level person in the building. I have Ph.D. degree and they may not use to me.

Interview Questions

• This is a relative low position. For your background, do you think you want this job?   Answer Question
  • The salary for this position is nowhere close to what you make, do you still consider this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sanmina-SCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sanmina-SCI Senior Manufacturing Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sanmina-SCI employees and interview candidates.