Sanofi-Aventis Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis.

Interview

Detailed interviews. Long process. Very friendly interviews. Was surprised at the calmness of the interview. There did not seem to be any power centers during the interviews. Face to face as well as one to one interviews were scheduled as per my availability.

Manager Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Allentown, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Excellent interview, relaxed environment. Group interview consisted of hiring manager, other area managers within the group, quality manager, department head, and HR representative. The interview started with a short presentation of my history, skills, and accomplishments. The panel then asked questions on a variety of subjects ranging from technical knowledge to management skills.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very relaxed and involved many technical questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis.

Interview

Sanofi recruiters came to my college, and I attended their open information session. I then sent my resume in, and was asked to interview. I had two 15-20 minute interviews, 1:1, with two teams at Sanofi research - one about clinical research, one about basic science.
    A few months later, I got a call asking if I'd like to join for the summer intern position.

Interview Questions

I had another offer in a better location.

Assistant Medical Director Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis.

Interview

Human Resources Interview,
    Manager of the Area Interview
    Tranining sessions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted Friday afternoon to schedule a Monday morning interview. I met in a hotel lobby with the District Sales Manager and an Executive Sales Representative. Very positive experience overall. Standard format with introductions, resume review and several behavioral interview questions. Left a little time at the end for my questions and additional info about the potential territory.

Diabetes Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

One phone interview, one face to face interview. The face to face interview was held in Dallas where I was flown in the morning of. I was given an offer the same day of the face to face interview.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in June 2013.

Interview

One interview, they flew me to Dallas. They asked scenario questions typical interview questions.make sure that you bring your brag book and any type of material of letters of recommendation

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in pharmaceutical sales and where should I choose you   1 Answer

Negotiation

They let you negotiate got about four grand more than I asked for good situation

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis.

Interview

HR & hiring manager, typical process. Even hiring manager was asking typical HR type behavior question, such as "how do you handle people with difficutl personality". Why did you hire difficult people at the first place? This causes your team to work on "difficult" people instead of what they are supposed to do

Interview Questions

Sanofi is becoming J&J, looking for "agressive" type of people. Hired tons from J&J. (not picking on J&J, just an example). Not the type of company/environment I expected.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview,, interview with a manager, interview with regional manager - standard interview questions

Negotiation

no negotion

Human Resources Specialist/Sanofi Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Bridgewater, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial contact was via telephone to schedule interview. Agenda was sent to my email. Was met in lobby by interviewer, who took me to her office. Very short interview, with more time spent on describing the position than on questions/answers for me. If I was one of the chosen ones, I would be brought back for 2 additional interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you initiated and implemented a process improvement.   Answer Question