Sanofi-Aventis

Sanofi-Aventis Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

Assistant Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis.

Detailed interviews. Long process. Very friendly interviews. Was surprised at the calmness of the interview. There did not seem to be any power centers during the interviews. Face to face as well as one to one interviews were scheduled as per my availability.

Manager Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in February 2014.

Excellent interview, relaxed environment. Group interview consisted of hiring manager, other area managers within the group, quality manager, department head, and HR representative. The interview started with a short presentation of my history, skills, and accomplishments. The panel then asked questions on a variety of subjects ranging from technical knowledge to management skills.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was very relaxed and involved many technical questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis.

Sanofi recruiters came to my college, and I attended their open information session. I then sent my resume in, and was asked to interview. I had two 15-20 minute interviews, 1:1, with two teams at Sanofi research - one about clinical research, one about basic science.
    A few months later, I got a call asking if I'd like to join for the summer intern position.

Interview Questions

I had another offer in a better location.

Assistant Medical Director Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis.

Human Resources Interview,
    Manager of the Area Interview
    Tranining sessions

Short

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in July 2013.

I was contacted Friday afternoon to schedule a Monday morning interview. I met in a hotel lobby with the District Sales Manager and an Executive Sales Representative. Very positive experience overall. Standard format with introductions, resume review and several behavioral interview questions. Left a little time at the end for my questions and additional info about the potential territory.

Diabetes Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in June 2013.

One phone interview, one face to face interview. The face to face interview was held in Dallas where I was flown in the morning of. I was given an offer the same day of the face to face interview.

Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis.

HR & hiring manager, typical process. Even hiring manager was asking typical HR type behavior question, such as "how do you handle people with difficutl personality". Why did you hire difficult people at the first place? This causes your team to work on "difficult" people instead of what they are supposed to do

Interview Questions

Sanofi is becoming J&J, looking for "agressive" type of people. Hired tons from J&J. (not picking on J&J, just an example). Not the type of company/environment I expected.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in January 2013.

phone interview,, interview with a manager, interview with regional manager - standard interview questions

no negotion

Human Resources Specialist/Sanofi Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in January 2013.

Initial contact was via telephone to schedule interview. Agenda was sent to my email. Was met in lobby by interviewer, who took me to her office. Very short interview, with more time spent on describing the position than on questions/answers for me. If I was one of the chosen ones, I would be brought back for 2 additional interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you initiated and implemented a process improvement.   Answer Question

Lab Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in January 2011.

The interviewing process was straightforward and very long

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember any difficult questions. They were relatively common questions.   Answer Question
    I was able to add a sign in bonus to a package.