Sanofi-Aventis

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Great Valley, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in May 2008.

Interview Details – It is a easy one and I like the interview process. Peoples are nice and polite.

Interview Questions

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in July 2009.

Interview Details – in my opinion most positions are 'pre-filled' ahead of time - in that the manager knows who they want in advance and just goes through the interview process in order to be in compliance with HR guidelines. given that sanofi has been under a 'hiring freeze' for 2+ years, new employees are generally hired via a contract sales force - which is the first to get axed once additional cuts are needed.

Interview Question – tell me about a time that you did not agree with your manager. what was the situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in December 2011.

Interview Details – They need more experience.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in August 2008.

Interview Details – 5 interviews, 2 ride a longs, and detailing test required. Come with a brag book

Interview Question – Why should you get the job over people with over 10 years experience?   View Answer

Worked for Sanofi-Aventis? Contribute to the Community!