Sanofi-Aventis Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in July 2009.

in my opinion most positions are 'pre-filled' ahead of time - in that the manager knows who they want in advance and just goes through the interview process in order to be in compliance with HR guidelines. given that sanofi has been under a 'hiring freeze' for 2+ years, new employees are generally hired via a contract sales force - which is the first to get axed once additional cuts are needed.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time that you did not agree with your manager. what was the situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi-Aventis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Valley, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Valley, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in May 2008.

It is a easy one and I like the interview process. Peoples are nice and polite.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in December 2011.

They need more experience.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in August 2008.

5 interviews, 2 ride a longs, and detailing test required. Come with a brag book

Interview Questions
    • Why should you get the job over people with over 10 years experience?   View Answer