Sanofi Pasteur

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.8

Antigen Manufacturing Inter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi Pasteur.

Went through University Career Center. Received first round interview. Heard back three weeks later for an on site interview. Three weeks later received offer. Interview questions were standard behavioral for both rounds.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swiftwater, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sanofi Pasteur.

I found the interview to be "Boiler Plate." The questions were canned questions with little variance from what you read about in magazines on the subject. The only rabbit trail we got off on was about my past experience. They spent a lot of time asking about my experiences at past jobs and fortunately it was what they were looking for. One pointer is to be able to talk about extra curricular activities. What do you do outside of work type questions. Some time after I got hired I asked my hiring manager what it was that made them decide to chose me. He told me that I showed interest and got involved in a number of activities which meant I could handle multiple things going on at the same time.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any question to be difficult. Some were more probing than others. I suppose that a question like "Name a conflict you had at your last job and tell us how you handled it." was one thing I did not expect.   View Answer
    A phone call offering me the position for X amount.

Biological Sales Associate Interview

The interview process went very well. I traveled to Swiftwater, PA and met with two employers. Then I met the director. I am currently in the interview process still.

Process Validation Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swiftwater, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi Pasteur.

Received initial phone interview opportunity at career fair. After having a phone interview with the hiring group on teleconference, it took a few weeks prior to the arrival of offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where your coworkers have different opinions, how you resolved the conflict.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation process.

Manufacturing Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swiftwater, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur.

Interviewed by 3 people, very friendly, immediate response

Interview Questions
    • Answering questions about handling situations that have not occurred in my career   Answer Question
    Nonnegotiable

Production Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swiftwater, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur in April 2013.

I have wait for more than 25 for HR to be there for my interview at 3:OO pm . When she came in took just 5 minutes and left because of another interview

Interview Questions
    • Something very bad that you have ever done at your job ?   Answer Question

Poor Management

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur in February 2013.

Two rounds, one on my college campus, one on site. The one on campus was very easy, and many spots were made available. If your interviewer approved of you, your resume is passed onto their hiring managers, who then may decide to give you another interview for a more specific position they have available.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swiftwater, PA

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi Pasteur in February 2013.

Initial phone screening interview lasted 30 minutes
    Schedule of onsite interview followed two weeks later
    After planning for onsite interview, company has to reschedule as they ran out of travel budget
    Communication for reschedule took 2 months
    During interview, panel of senior scientists and managers conducted 1.5 hrs behavior interview
    Lunch was cheap from company cafeteria (should have been the sign that they don't offer competitive bonus)

Interview Questions
    • Behavior question on how to deal with non-cooperating co-workers (another sign that many are not willing to support each other)   Answer Question
    Nothing. I negotiated salary but did not get anything more than the initial offer. my advice is not to be excited when you get an offer and to be willing to say no even if you don't

Biological Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swiftwater, PA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi Pasteur in January 2013.

The hiring process for this position was slightly long, but the company did a great job communicating effectively and efficiently! I had two in person interviews and a phone interview before being offered the position. The final round of interviews included me speaking with three executives in the Sales department who were extremely friendly and made me feel super comfortable. I also was required to give a sales pitch during my interview on one of the company's products that I was given 2 weeks notice about to prepare for. It was all around a great interview experience and I felt very welcome.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the interview was probably the pitch, just because I have had zero experience in sales before and I was not sure what they were expecting.Trying to remember all of the stats on the product would have been easier if I had not been so nervous about being in an interview. Otherwise. the questions were very typical of any job interview.   Answer Question
    It was over a month before I heard back from the company, but that is because it is such a large company and the positions become available in this department on a rolling basis.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swiftwater, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sanofi Pasteur in October 2011.

Received a call from a temp agency. Had a quick phone interview with recruiter, then I had a face to face with the boss of the group. Fairly short interview, very friendly and nice, no trick questions or any type of quantitative analysis.

Interview Questions
    It was just a temp assignment. I already knew the price coming in.