Sanofi U.S.

Updated Oct 13, 2014

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied online. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi U.S..

Applied online and was contacted by HR. Phone interview with hiring manager the following month, and onsite a month later with hiring manager and his manager. Things seemed to go well but slow. Hiring manager invited me to connect on LinkedIn and kept up with communications. He said there were a lot of vacations in the summer and they wanted to select someone in a few months. This was ok with me because I was only passively searching. He later told me that the position was on hold for about a month.

Almost a year after my initial interview, another recruiter contacted me to come in for a “hiring blitz” where they were interviewing multiple candidates for various positions. The same hiring manager was present as well as some others, and he sent me a note to say that he would see me there. It seemed positive. The recruiter said to follow up with him the following week.

The recruiter never responded to my emails, and I never heard anything back. I felt it was rude to go through 3 rounds of interviews and not have any response. The position was open for well over a year, indicating that this group was slow to make decisions and probably had a lot of red tape. It’s too bad because the company itself seemed like a great place to work.

Director Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sanofi U.S. in August 2014.

Independent Recruiter sought me out for this role. Process started in 1st week of MAY 2014. Job is in Cambridge MA. Had phone interview with Hiring VP RA on June 13th, and a face to face on AUG 1st. Lost 2 days pay and met only 2 people out of the six on the interview panel. Never got to see the area (would be a full relo). Got a call from HR mid AUG to ask if I had any additional concerns (I did). HR said they would set up another call with VPRA. This is end of AUG 2014 and no call has been set up, no word on if they wish to make an offer. They've been stringing me along for 4 months going on 5. SERIOUSLY??? DO they expect me to just sit on my hands for half a year and be excited to join?? WTF

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult. VP did say that the role may be relocating to western MA-so from a relo stand point, any candidate would have to move more than once to keep job.   View Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

the interview process is pretty quick. Appeared for couple of phone interviews and got a offer letter. the time taken to draft the offer letter is quite long. there are two phases of the interview process and both are telephonic. One was with the director and another one was with the principle analyst.

Summer Intern - Quality Control Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sanofi U.S..

Applied through my University. Got an on campus interview about a month later. Took about three weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where someone on your team is not pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Clinical Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sanofi U.S..

Went from contractor to full time so I avoided much of the interview process

Human Resources Data Analyst Interview

interviewed at Sanofi U.S. in June 2013.

Two interviewers; A lot questions related to past experience; Questions about Macro in Excel; Business Casual Dress.

Sales & Reimbursement Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Sanofi U.S..

I was contacted rather quickly after applying for the position online via a job search website. They were very interested in my extensive experience, yet leary at the same time because they didn't feel they could pay me what I require. I participated in a telephone interview and was then asked to come into Cambridge for an in-person interview with several team members. I also had to create a Powerpoint presentation on a topic of my choice and speak to a small group. I enjoyed the interview process and performed well. I was not extended an offer and when asked for feedback, was told that they felt I would have been successful in this role, but htat my experience far exceeded what they were looking for and decided to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • A question that was repeated by several team members was how I would handle unrealistic goals as well as how I would cope with difficult and demanding members of the sales team.   Answer Question

R&D Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sanofi U.S..

I submitted my resume through my career center. I was called for an interview in the morning on a Thursday. The night before, the HR person emailed me saying if its possible to come another time because they were doing not only R&D, but engineering interviews too. I skipped class to go to this interview and I ended up being the last person to be interviewed. The interview started after 15 mins than when it was scheduled for. The HR lady seemed nice and she was dressed semi-casual. She asked basic questions like Why this college, why this major..etc. She wanted me to meet a hiring manager next door but by that time, the manager wanted to go home so I could not meet him. The HR said she will pass around my resume to hiring managers and they will contact me. I never heard back from them. Also, the HR lady said that the managers prefer interns from '__' college and they are new to the college I attend. I thought my interview went well overall and I seemed qualified to the position.

Based on this experience, I think they lack in management.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sanofi U.S. in March 2013.

It was very fast and smooth process

Interview Questions
    • Its a standard question but sometimes can be unexpected - tell me something about yourself : )   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sanofi U.S..

The process was very long. There was an initial phone interview followed by 5 interviews with other managers. I did a field ride with a current employee after the first 3 interviews and still had 2 interviews after that.

Interview Questions
    • STAR method of interviewing
      What do you know about our company
      Past sales success

Answer Question
    There was no negotiation on salary. I came in at $52,000 and had no prior pharmaceutical experience.