Sanofi U.S. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2014

Director Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Sanofi U.S. in August 2014.

Independent Recruiter sought me out for this role. Process started in 1st week of MAY 2014. Job is in Cambridge MA. Had phone interview with Hiring VP RA on June 13th, and a face to face on AUG 1st. Lost 2 days pay and met only 2 people out of the six on the interview panel. Never got to see the area (would be a full relo). Got a call from HR mid AUG to ask if I had any additional concerns (I did). HR said they would set up another call with VPRA. This is end of AUG 2014 and no call has been set up, no word on if they wish to make an offer. They've been stringing me along for 4 months going on 5. SERIOUSLY??? DO they expect me to just sit on my hands for half a year and be excited to join?? WTF

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult. VP did say that the role may be relocating to western MA-so from a relo stand point, any candidate would have to move more than once to keep job.   View Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bridgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied online. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Sanofi U.S..

Applied online and was contacted by HR. Phone interview with hiring manager the following month, and onsite a month later with hiring manager and his manager. Things seemed to go well but slow. Hiring manager invited me to connect on LinkedIn and kept up with communications. He said there were a lot of vacations in the summer and they wanted to select someone in a few months. This was ok with me because I was only passively searching. He later told me that the position was on hold for about a month.

Almost a year after my initial interview, another recruiter contacted me to come in for a “hiring blitz” where they were interviewing multiple candidates for various positions. The same hiring manager was present as well as some others, and he sent me a note to say that he would see me there. It seemed positive. The recruiter said to follow up with him the following week.

The recruiter never responded to my emails, and I never heard anything back. I felt it was rude to go through 3 rounds of interviews and not have any response. The position was open for well over a year, indicating that this group was slow to make decisions and probably had a lot of red tape. It’s too bad because the company itself seemed like a great place to work.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

the interview process is pretty quick. Appeared for couple of phone interviews and got a offer letter. the time taken to draft the offer letter is quite long. there are two phases of the interview process and both are telephonic. One was with the director and another one was with the principle analyst.

Senior Sales Professional Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Sanofi U.S. in May 2012.

The whole process include at least four rounds: one phone screen with recruiter, Two 1 on 1 with 2 DSMs, Second with your DSM, and last with Regional. It took over a month even with two employee referrals.

Interview Questions
    • Why didn't you have more achievements or accomplishments considering you've been in industry for nearly eight years despite the fact that you have been laid off 4 times.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation with salary. I was realigned from 1/59 in the region to 48/59 after I accepted the position and started training.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sanofi U.S. in March 2013.

It was very fast and smooth process

Interview Questions
    • Its a standard question but sometimes can be unexpected - tell me something about yourself : )   Answer Question

Summer Intern - Quality Control Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sanofi U.S..

Applied through my University. Got an on campus interview about a month later. Took about three weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where someone on your team is not pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Clinical Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Sanofi U.S..

Went from contractor to full time so I avoided much of the interview process

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bridgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Sanofi U.S. in March 2009.

3 interviews over 3 mos.

Interview Questions
    Little negotiation on salary. Some vacation and relocation.

Executive Sales Professional Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Sanofi U.S. in June 2011.

Several interviews, including phone, recruiters, and hiring through part time employers

Interview Questions
    • Asked what was the most difficult sales client I have had and how did I resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Regional Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sanofi U.S. in August 2009.

They use the behavioral style questionnaire-situation, action, outcome. Know the company and products they sell. Have a 30/60/90 day plan. It helps if you know someone or are referred by an employee. There are a few managers who are arrogant, but some who are decent. You will get a phone interview 1st. If you make it through you will be interviewed by a senior rep or training manager, then by several division managers, then regional sales director and possibly the vp of sales.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you bent the rules to benefit the company   Answer Question

Worked for Sanofi U.S.? Contribute to the Community!