Sanofi U.S.

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Eau Claire, WI

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sanofi U.S. in April 2010.

Interview Details – I talked with a District Manager and discussed the position. He offered information as to how to research pharmaceutical sales positions in ways that most people don't even consider. He mentioned his deadline for hiring a person and asked me to contact him again if it was something I was interested in pursuing.

Interview Question – General questions concerning resume and background.   View Answer

Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sanofi U.S. in December 2009.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview followed by interview with hiring DSM, then followed up by the interview with the Regional Director to give thumbs up or down back to DSM.

Interview Question – Tell me about the last time you and your manager completely disagreed on an issue?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation because they are working strictly by the guidelines. If you don't want the job, there are plenty of folks out there that would love to take it!!! That's the basic feeling you will have based on their reponses.

San Bernardino, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sanofi U.S. in April 2008.

Interview Details – very easy and simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not hard at all...

Worked for Sanofi U.S.? Contribute to the Community!