Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sanofi US
- Sales Representative (4)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (3)
- Senior Sales Professional (3)
- Intern (2)
- Sales Professional (2)
- Internal Auditor (1)
- Senior Director Marketing (1)
- IT Consultant (1)
- Executive Sales Professional (1)
- R&D Intern (1)
- Senior Sales Representative (1)
- Director (1)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Clinical Associate (1)
- Regional Account Manager (1)
- Chemist (1)
- Medical Director (1)
- Director Regulatory Affairs (1)
- Human Resources Data Analyst (1)
- Healthcare Associate (1)
- Field Sales Position (1)
- Sales & Reimbursement Case Manager (1)
- Summer Intern - Quality Control (1)
- Patent Information Analyst (1)
- Diabetes Specialty Sales (1)
Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Sanofi US (Eau Claire, WI) in April 2010.
I talked with a District Manager and discussed the position. He offered information as to how to research pharmaceutical sales positions in ways that most people don't even consider. He mentioned his deadline for hiring a person and asked me to contact him again if it was something I was interested in pursuing.
- General questions concerning resume and background. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi US
Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Sanofi US (Atlanta, GA) in December 2009.
1 phone interview followed by interview with hiring DSM, then followed up by the interview with the Regional Director to give thumbs up or down back to DSM.
- Tell me about the last time you and your manager completely disagreed on an issue? 1 Answer
No real negotiation because they are working strictly by the guidelines. If you don't want the job, there are plenty of folks out there that would love to take it!!! That's the basic feeling you will have based on their reponses.
Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Sanofi US (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2008.
very easy and simple
not hard at all...