Sanofi US Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi US (Eau Claire, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

I talked with a District Manager and discussed the position. He offered information as to how to research pharmaceutical sales positions in ways that most people don't even consider. He mentioned his deadline for hiring a person and asked me to contact him again if it was something I was interested in pursuing.

Interview Questions

• General questions concerning resume and background.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi US

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi US (Atlanta, GA) in December 2009.

Interview

1 phone interview followed by interview with hiring DSM, then followed up by the interview with the Regional Director to give thumbs up or down back to DSM.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the last time you and your manager completely disagreed on an issue?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation because they are working strictly by the guidelines. If you don't want the job, there are plenty of folks out there that would love to take it!!! That's the basic feeling you will have based on their reponses.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sanofi US (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

very easy and simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not hard at all...