Santa Barbara City College Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Santa Barbara City College

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Santa Barbara City College in December 2010.

Got application from the dept.. Submitted online, took about a month to hear back from hiring manager. Went to twice on-site interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work in this dept.? Describe a time questions.   Answer Question
    No room to negotiate.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Santa Barbara City College in August 2010.

Met with chair of department for an hour to go over my skills and knowledge. I was then hired.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. The interview was pretty straight forward.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation.

Custodian Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Santa Barbara City College in June 2009.

Very easy. The questions were how to questions, and what would you do if... The only real down fall in found in the in the first interveiw was neither department person spoke english. So i had to ask them to repeat a questions a dew times.