Santa Barbara City College Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Santa Barbara City College

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Barbara City College (Santa Barbara, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Met with chair of department for an hour to go over my skills and knowledge. I was then hired.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. The interview was pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Custodian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Santa Barbara City College in June 2009.

Interview

Very easy. The questions were how to questions, and what would you do if... The only real down fall in found in the in the first interveiw was neither department person spoke english. So i had to ask them to repeat a questions a dew times.

Negotiation