Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital

Interviews for Top Jobs at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in May 2012.

Phone interview first with the hiring manager, then meet and greet with dept employees and direct supervisor interview.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations with HR dept went smoothly. Supervisor was willing to negotiate.

Diet Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital.

I first submitted my application online. After about a week, I called HR and talked to someone who expedited my application to the right person. She called me in and told me that the original job I applied for was taken, but suggested something similar. I told her I was interested and she set me up with an interview with the director. A few days after my first interview with the department director, I was called back to do a second "peer" interview which included the director and a few other current employees. I believe it was two days after my second interview that HR called me and offered me the position, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • "Which boss of your past employers was your favorite and why""   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, I was very happy to get the offer I did.

Public Affairs Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in May 2010.

One interview with position supervisor and one group interview with people in the department. Typically questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a difficult workplace experience and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your hobbies. (group looking to see if a fit with the culture)   Answer Question

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in June 2009.

Filledout the application, screening process over the phone and went in for an interview.

None