Santa Clara Valley Water

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Santa Clara Valley Water.

Interview Details – I got contacted by a recruiter about the position. It was basically a lot of data entry and making a lot of "how-to" videos.

Interview Question – Very straightforward. They had a list of questions asking about skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Santa Clara, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Santa Clara Valley Water in April 2010.

Interview Details – I received an email from them for a panel/group interview. There were 3 interviewers. The interview was 20 minutes long. They had a list of common interview questions and basically went down the list and told me that I would have at most 20 minutes to answer their questions. I didn't like the format. I felt rush and uncomfortable. I didn't know how many questions were there and it was hard to time myself right without knowing how many questions would be asked.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Santa Clara Valley Water.

Interview Details – Panel interview with unit manager, and two other engineers. The Interviewers were very courteous and gave me a good amount of time to answer any questions they had. It was a standard personality interview asking about my future goals, and other team related questions.

Interview Question – No technical questions so pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Santa Clara Valley Water in January 2012.

Interview Details – Panel interview with 3 people. People were nice and friendly. Make sure you express lot of interest in the water industry. Ask a lot of questions at the end. The interview is very informal and laid back. Seems like a nice place to work. I assume that most of the workers are out in the field since the whole office was empty.

Interview Question – Are you looking for an office type job or hands on job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Santa Clara Valley Water? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Santa Clara Valley Water interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Santa Clara Valley Water employees and interview candidates.