Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center

Updated Oct 26, 2014
Updated Oct 26, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center.

There were two interviews; Very straight forward and conversational. I especially appreciated that the second interview was with (what would be) my director. Their questions were thorough, yet non-threatening.

Interview Questions
    • What nursing theory I most implement in to my practice.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in March 2012.

applied online, received a call back where a few basic questions about education/work experience were asked. scheduled a 1:1 interview, which was actually with the office manager and the hiring supervisor from HR. standard interview questions about strengths, weaknesses, why UCLA Health, and a series of work ethics scenarios. overall, a decent experience, with friendly interviewers, but priorities on work experience too strong for an entry level position. keep a happy, smiley (literally) demeanor, and you should do fine. if your work experience aligns with their expectations, you should get a call back, although they're not good at returning emails or phone calls, so aggressive following up is necessary.

Interview Questions
    • If you're interested in the healthcare field, why choose UCLA Health System over the others, such as Kaiser Permanente?   Answer Question