Santikos Theaters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member Interview

Team Member

Interviewed at Santikos Theaters

Interview Details – one interview needed, dress good, the interview can be casual depending on who the interviewer is, be yourself.

Interview Question – Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Richmond, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Santikos Theaters in August 2013.

Interview Details – A recruiter called me, they sent my resume to santikos for review. they commented they didn't think i had enough experience for the job. ok i moved on, a week later i get an email from recruiter asking if i can go to a interview. after interview the feedback given to me from the recruiter was i have the management experience but not the full service restaurant experience. which makes no sense being the concept is all self serve, basically a movie theater/bowling alley with a food court. what full service is there? food is not allowed in the movie theater. overall great venue beautiful place go to take the family for a visit if you have a chance.

Interview Question – asked what have i learned about company.
have you had to fire someone how did you do it, in detail
have you had to achieve sales or percentage goals, ie: food cost, labor
  View Answer

Team Member/Bowtie Interview

Team Member/Bowtie
San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Santikos Theaters.

Interview Details – The interview process appeared to be pointless I think they hire everyone.

Interview Question – What movies have you seen recently.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate.

Usher Interview

Usher
San Antonio, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Santikos Theaters in November 2008.

Interview Details – I walked into the Palladium and noticed they had a Job Fair Today poster.
I really needed a job so I figured, what the heck? I applied that same day and had my interview.
One of the managers spoke to me for it, it was 1:1. She just asked me a bunch of questions, prior work history, transportation, work ethics.

And the end of the interview I was offered a position, given my desperation I took it.

I worked there for over a year. The conditions are terrible, the pay is worse, there is no over-time, no time and a half, and you WILL lose your weekends.

Save a few, most managers are lazy, incompetent, and received their position because they brown-nosed to the senile Santikos' himself.

If you are a good worker stay away, you will go unnoticed, and will ultimately end up frustrated like myself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There isn't any. The Palladium staffs over a hundred people, there are plenty more willing to take your place.

Food Server Interview

Food Server

The process took a day - interviewed at Santikos Theaters in September 2008.

Interview Details – It was a fast interview, sort of a "I read your application, there's a job if you want it .... right, here's your nametag."

Negotiation Details – none

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Santikos Theaters in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very casual, held on a desk that doubled as a game screen showing Galagar and Pac-Man. Scheduled over the phone and went to interview 2 hours later. Lasted about 10 minutes where the HR manager asked me about my future plans and my personality, hobbies, achievements, etc. We cracked jokes and talked more like friends than coworkers I got the job because she like my personality.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Santikos Theaters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Santikos Theaters interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Santikos Theaters employees and interview candidates.