Santikos Theaters Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

1.2

Team Member Interview

one interview needed, dress good, the interview can be casual depending on who the interviewer is, be yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Richmond, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Richmond, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Santikos Theaters in August 2013.

A recruiter called me, they sent my resume to santikos for review. they commented they didn't think i had enough experience for the job. ok i moved on, a week later i get an email from recruiter asking if i can go to a interview. after interview the feedback given to me from the recruiter was i have the management experience but not the full service restaurant experience. which makes no sense being the concept is all self serve, basically a movie theater/bowling alley with a food court. what full service is there? food is not allowed in the movie theater. overall great venue beautiful place go to take the family for a visit if you have a chance.

Interview Questions
    • asked what have i learned about company.
      have you had to fire someone how did you do it, in detail
      have you had to achieve sales or percentage goals, ie: food cost, labor
        View Answer

Team Member/Bowtie Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Santikos Theaters.

The interview process appeared to be pointless I think they hire everyone.

Not able to negotiate.

Usher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Santikos Theaters in November 2008.

I walked into the Palladium and noticed they had a Job Fair Today poster.
    I really needed a job so I figured, what the heck? I applied that same day and had my interview.
    One of the managers spoke to me for it, it was 1:1. She just asked me a bunch of questions, prior work history, transportation, work ethics.

And the end of the interview I was offered a position, given my desperation I took it.

I worked there for over a year. The conditions are terrible, the pay is worse, there is no over-time, no time and a half, and you WILL lose your weekends.

Save a few, most managers are lazy, incompetent, and received their position because they brown-nosed to the senile Santikos' himself.

If you are a good worker stay away, you will go unnoticed, and will ultimately end up frustrated like myself.

Interview Questions
    There isn't any. The Palladium staffs over a hundred people, there are plenty more willing to take your place.

Food Server Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Santikos Theaters in September 2008.

It was a fast interview, sort of a "I read your application, there's a job if you want it .... right, here's your nametag."

none

Team Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Santikos Theaters in March 2009.

Very casual, held on a desk that doubled as a game screen showing Galagar and Pac-Man. Scheduled over the phone and went to interview 2 hours later. Lasted about 10 minutes where the HR manager asked me about my future plans and my personality, hobbies, achievements, etc. We cracked jokes and talked more like friends than coworkers I got the job because she like my personality.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Santikos Theaters

Worked for Santikos Theaters? Contribute to the Community!