Sapient

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sapient in July 2011.

Interview Details – Process took about 2 weeks but would've been less if not for the holidays. I posted my resume on a job board and got a call and email from a Sapient recruiter. I emailed back and their recruiter called to pre-screen me for about half an hour. I was then scheduled for a technical interview which turned out ok, not great or bad either IMO.
The final step was an in-person interview which lasted 3 hours. One hour of meeting with a manager to determine if you're a personality fit with the culture. Another hour by yourself to problem solve a technical case study in a room full of whiteboards. After the case study, one hour for you to present your case solution to a few people as if they were actual clients. They ask questions about the way you tried to solve the case study and lastly sit with you to ask questions about your work experience and from your resume.

Everyone seemed nice and pleasant. The home office was in a fancy high-rise and was very convenient to Metro access. The work environment is very open. No cubes or offices, just open spaces with small partitions. Lots of young, energetic people. The recruiter was very pleasant and professional. He didn't skip a beat, kept me informed on dates/times/info.
They were looking to hire me in as an Associate Technology L2. As promised, I heard back a few days after the in-person interview. They were looking for someone with more experience and the ability to coach more junior members. I was told they'd keep me in mind for other junior roles which came up.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever heard of Sapient?   View Answer
  • Case study-create an application for a service scheduling company. Can use pseudocode, programming language, etc.   View Answer
  • Tell me about yourself   View Answer
  • What were your hours like at X position?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sapient.

Interview Details – One and a half hour of technical written test. Very specific to domain knowledge. After that more than hour of technical interview related to domain technical question. Then HR round.

Interview Question – All question are related to domain only.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sapient.

Interview Details – 1. Online Written test
2. Technical Round
3. HR

Interview Question – Online Test   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sapient in April 2010.

Interview Details – 3-4 interviews.They easily offer a good hike specially when demand is urgent.Read more about Trading and Risk management.It will be a positive point

Interview Question – Be prepared to get grilled in HR.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a campus hire.So,package was fixed.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sapient in January 2013.

Interview Details – I had one of the best interview experiences with Sapient. They have a very professional HR team which never cease to please you.

I was referred by a Sapient employee and I got a call after 2 days. I had a brief discussion with the senior HR member about my role and responsibilities and why I want to join Sapient. Within a week they scheduled another round of interview which was a technical one. I had a discussion over Skype and it was quite good.

I got a call from HR team that I cleared the technical round and I have to face another round which is more like a personality round. This round was very good...interviewer asked me many behavioral questions and it was easy for me cuz I prepared for it.

Interview Question – Can't think of it now but all questions are good.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sapient in August 2012.

Interview Details – it was indepth online test followed by detailed java jee technical interview.then one tempra mental test on skype

Interview Question – the online test was very difficult   View Answer

Negotiation Details – relocation of 50k i got

Associate Technology L2

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sapient.

Interview Details – First round was an online test. It was difficult. Second was a technical interview. It was ok. And the last was an Hr round , that was the easiest one

Interview Question – Nothing as such   Answer Question

Interviewed at Sapient

Interview Details – There are 4 stages- Initial Resume pre-screening, Written test(Objective type online), Technical Interview, Telephonic semi-technical interview, HR discussion.

Interview Question – -   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sapient in July 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was my best experience with sapient. Consisited of 4 rounds. I really appreciate the last non technical round wherein the feedback shared by the interviewer help me a lot in knowing my short comings.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sapient in August 2010.

Interview Details – I did got call from Sapient people and they done some type of screening test ,after that they called me to office to interview ,when I was there they sent me for online test which consists of XML,core Java, J2ee,EJB,DBMS,SQL, all of 80 questions some questions are having multiple choices and some of them we need to write the answers after that once i cleared the test they called me for 1:1 interview and provided me some lunch(Veg-Burger and coke) in the time of interview and 1:1 INTERVIEW CONSISTS of skills test interview they asked me on java,j2ee EJB and some of the Project related things ,they took 2 hrs of 1:1 .

Negotiation Details – Once i completed the interview with technical team ,the next round is HR for salary negotiation and they asked me current CTC ,expected CTC and numbers of years of Exp I have ,I made everything clear that i need this much because market needs years of exp and Technical skill set.I successfully convince them and got salary how much I Expected ,one thing i will suggest here is that Sapient is one of the best salary payer is the market ,so go ahead and ask them how much u r expected and for what reason they have to give that much.

Worked for Sapient? Contribute to the Community!