Sapient

3.9

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sapient in July 2011.

Process took about 2 weeks but would've been less if not for the holidays. I posted my resume on a job board and got a call and email from a Sapient recruiter. I emailed back and their recruiter called to pre-screen me for about half an hour. I was then scheduled for a technical interview which turned out ok, not great or bad either IMO.
The final step was an in-person interview which lasted 3 hours. One hour of meeting with a manager to determine if you're a personality fit with the culture. Another hour by yourself to problem solve a technical case study in a room full of whiteboards. After the case study, one hour for you to present your case solution to a few people as if they were actual clients. They ask questions about the way you tried to solve the case study and lastly sit with you to ask questions about your work experience and from your resume.

Everyone seemed nice and pleasant. The home office was in a fancy high-rise and was very convenient to Metro access. The work environment is very open. No cubes or offices, just open spaces with small partitions. Lots of young, energetic people. The recruiter was very pleasant and professional. He didn't skip a beat, kept me informed on dates/times/info.
They were looking to hire me in as an Associate Technology L2. As promised, I heard back a few days after the in-person interview. They were looking for someone with more experience and the ability to coach more junior members. I was told they'd keep me in mind for other junior roles which came up.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever heard of Sapient?   View Answer
  • Case study-create an application for a service scheduling company. Can use pseudocode, programming language, etc.   View Answer
  • Tell me about yourself   View Answer
  • What were your hours like at X position?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Associate Technology L2 Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sapient.

Got selected as part of Campus Recruitement.
    Got the offer letter after 1 and half month. -

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sapient.

One and a half hour of technical written test. Very specific to domain knowledge. After that more than hour of technical interview related to domain technical question. Then HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sapient.

1. Online Written test
    2. Technical Round
    3. HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sapient in January 2013.

I had one of the best interview experiences with Sapient. They have a very professional HR team which never cease to please you.

I was referred by a Sapient employee and I got a call after 2 days. I had a brief discussion with the senior HR member about my role and responsibilities and why I want to join Sapient. Within a week they scheduled another round of interview which was a technical one. I had a discussion over Skype and it was quite good.

I got a call from HR team that I cleared the technical round and I have to face another round which is more like a personality round. This round was very good...interviewer asked me many behavioral questions and it was easy for me cuz I prepared for it.

Associate Technology L2 Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sapient.

First round was an online test. It was difficult. Second was a technical interview. It was ok. And the last was an Hr round , that was the easiest one

Associate Technology L2 Interview

There are 4 stages- Initial Resume pre-screening, Written test(Objective type online), Technical Interview, Telephonic semi-technical interview, HR discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sapient in August 2012.

it was indepth online test followed by detailed java jee technical interview.then one tempra mental test on skype

relocation of 50k i got

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sapient in May 2011.

-Technical test on core java: A core java problem was given, which I need to complete in 1 hr along with the test cases.
    -Technical telephonic interview around 1 hr : core java/ spring / Jvm tuning and memory management fundamentals.
    -Telephonic interview : 30 mins : design patterns and SQL / dbms related stuff
    -VC 50 mins HR / management round
    -Offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sapient in September 2010.

The interview procedure consisted of a written round a technical interview and a managerial round.

It was a bit rigid.