Sapient Interview Questions & Reviews in Atlanta, GA

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager, Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sapient in April 2012.

I had several phone screens with folks in different positions that interact with the position I applied for. They asked for various scenarios and how I would handle them - process, pricing, project management type stuff.

There was a panel interview with similar questions, and then a case study.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was very broad and generic, but came down to developing a digital marketing strategy for an insurance company and supporting the decision with an ROI model.   View Answer
    A little negotiation is possible.

Client Partner/Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sapient in March 2010.

As I was referred into the process, I went directly into the phone interview process. Original interview was with team lead. Later a series of phone interviews were set up with the other team members.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in this company in 5 years?   View Answer

Personal situation changed and working on-site full-time was not an option. Great group but did not fit my needs.

Manager, Program Management Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sapient in July 2011.

Initially received email from internal recruiter who told me about the company and position. The sticking point with me was the travel- Mon-Thursday every week for 12-18 months. I declined. Was contacted again a few weeks later for a position with less travel. Went in for the interview- consisted of a case study, and several F2F interviews. After that got a call saying that I would be perfect for an IT position- which would require travel- declined. Would have been a great company to work for if I didn't have to travel 90% of the time. The case study was the most difficult part- you have to figure out what they are REALLY hiring for by completing the case study with a lean towards front end or back end program mgmt.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to give up my life for 2-3 years for the company.   Answer Question

Worked for Sapient? Contribute to the Community!