Sapient

Sapient Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2014
Updated Nov 22, 2014

Consultant Interview

I was invited to an all day interview event.... On a Saturday. There were a number of other candidates invited and we spent the day working in teams to create solutions to hypothetical problems. It went well and I was told I would hear back in a week from them. Weeks later no response. I sent emails to all the contacts I had and never received even a response. Terrible way to treat someone who spent 8 hours on a Saturday showing interest your company.

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sapient.

The hiring process started with a phone screening. That was followed by a written test (technical). The test was challenging and subjective in nature. The test was followed by 2 rounds of interviews. The interviews focused mainly on the test answers and was very professionally conducted.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was about the salary . They wanted to talk numbers before anything else.   Answer Question

very fast hiring process

Interview Questions
    • Lots of puzzles asked and preference will be given to JAVA.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sapient in March 2008.

Covered skills at a great depth.
    Technically grueling exercises - makes skill assessment clear.
    Indication that the company has some good existing talent. Also the company operates under tough market constraints. Important to come out as a savvy consultant.
    Recruiter will pursue you aggressively if you are seen as a marketable candidate.
    Be aggressive in demonstrating skills and don't make the mistake of not negotiating.

Interview Questions
    • Design and architect an online retailers website   View Answer

Services based company. Had the risk of harder times during downturn. Looking for company with an established product portfolio. Found one that was a strategic fit.