Sapient

3.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sapient in June 2010.

I found out about the position from a posting on LinkedIn. The initial discussion with the recruiter was very straight-forward and positive. I was setup for a phone interview with a subject matter expert. The phone interview with the SME was pretty technical. They were very interested in the kind of work I've done with my current employer. They asked me some programming questions - basic oops concepts, practices and patterns. The interviewer seemed pretty impressed with my skills. However, they never got back to me even after two weeks!

Interview Questions
  • When you were working as a sole developer for a startup, who did you go for support? Who was mentoring you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sapient in May 2010.

Aptitutde test-->Technical--->HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sapient in October 2010.

The recruitment team from company visited college campus. It's three stage process online written test, technical interview and HR interview. I like rate the written test as 7/10(hardness) and important point is time management to solve the questions. Individual cut-off marks are needed in four parts like reasoning, aptitude, technical and english. Technical interview is rated as 6/10. Got the option to rate myself in different subjects according to that questions are shooted. Program need to wright on the paper whichever is the language(C, C++, Java etc..) is comfortable. Last one is HR which is 8/10, because puzzles are there to solve without loosing the confidence, and avg to high level management questions will be asked.

Interview Questions
    • A question is asked to write the program which can be solved by using array of strings and loop concept   Answer Question
    • software engineering subject related definitions are asked like aggregation, normalization etc..   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sapient in May 2010.

we have three rounds in the interview selection process first there is a written test with 4 sections in it (online programming test,aptitude,analytical reasoning,puzzles) after that technical interview then hr

Interview Questions
    • as i am an electronics student he asked me a out half wave rectifier   View Answer
    • how would you find a bottle of poison in four rum bottles with two rats by feeding them the rum only once   View Answer
    no negotiation fixed pay packages

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sapient in March 2008.

Well organized interview planning, with well managed timings. Interview panel consisted of 1 person from HR and 2 people from recruiting team. Interview was strictly focused on technical knowledge and understanding of the candidate. With a technical test before interview, panel will try to grill on the proposed solution of stated problems, and will look for alternative approaches, candidate can propose.

Interview Questions
    For negotiation, candidate has to show his/her capabilities and based on your confidence, you can negotiate for anything till 5 - 15% more than offered salary.