Sapient Global Markets Associate Business Consultant Interview Questions

Associate Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets.

I went thru on campus recruiting which consisted of one behavioral interview/ resume walk thru.

Super Saturday in Boston (40 applicants on this day) consisted of 1 45 minute case study followed by a 45 minute review, 1 behavioral interview, 1 group case interview followed by a presentation to all of the staff in the building and all of the other applicants.

Interview Questions
  • the group case interview asked the question- what would you invent to most benefit human kind in the 21 century. After only 15 mins of discussion with your group you were to give a 5 minute presentation where everybody presented.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient Global Markets

Business Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets in September 2012.

They have 2 rounds of interviews, 1st round was conducted on campus. Very simple, all behavioral questions, no case interview. Then invited to a 2nd round interview.

By this point I had a lot of other interviews set up and didn't really prep specifically for theirs and did not have any experience with case interviews. They put you in a room by yourself with a packet of data and tell you that you have 45 minutes to put together a presentation, then the interviewer comes in after 30 minutes and tells you that you need to get started with your presentation and puts you on the spot.

Case wasn't very complicated, efficiency case, but I missed a labor saving technology aspect that the interviewer was really harping on.

After the individual case, you have another behavioral interview followed by a group case where all of the candidates have to come up with answers to a case together.

Interview Questions
    • Not too difficult, just the stunt they pull with the time can throw people off   Answer Question

Associate, Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets in September 2012.

I applied through my school's OCR. The interview process consisted on a 30-minute, on-campus interview followed by a Super Saturday that lasted approximately four hours. The latter part of the interview included a group presentation, a technical case interview, and an unstructured behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you quit something. Why? What did you learn? Would you do it again?   Answer Question

I received a more competitive offer in a different field.

Business Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Campus recruiting, got through first round interviews, awaiting on the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, mostly questions on fit. Interviewer asked questions on working behavior, team spirit,..etc   Answer Question