Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sapient Global Markets
- Trainee Technology (18)
- Senior Associate Platform L1 (14)
- Senior Associate (9)
- Associate (4)
- Business Consultant (4)
- Senior Associate Technology (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Senior Associate Platform L2 (4)
- Associate Technology L1 (4)
- Manager (3)
- Senior Associate L2 (3)
- Associate QA (3)
- Manager, Technology (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Associate Technology (2)
- Associate Technology L2 (2)
- Senior Associate QA L1 (2)
- Business Consulting Associate (2)
- Associate Business Consulting (2)
- Junior Program Management (1)
- Senior Associate, Business Consulting (1)
- Senior Software Engineer L2 (1)
- Interactive Developer L2 (1)
- Entry Consultant (1)
- Senior Associate TRM - L2 (1)
- Hiring Associate (1)
- Senior QA- L2 (1)
- GMI Campus Program - Business Analyst (1)
- Associate Technology L2 (Interactive Developer) (1)
- Trainee Production Support (1)
Associate Business Consulting Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Boston, MA).
I went thru on campus recruiting which consisted of one behavioral interview/ resume walk thru. Super Saturday in Boston (40 applicants on this day) consisted of 1 45 minute case study followed by a 45 minute review, 1 behavioral interview, 1 group case interview followed by a presentation to all of the staff in the building and all of the other applicants.
- the group case interview asked the question- what would you invent to most benefit human kind in the 21 century. After only 15 mins of discussion with your group you were to give a 5 minute presentation where everybody presented. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sapient Global Markets
Business Consulting Associate InterviewNo OfferEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (New York, NY) in September 2012.
They have 2 rounds of interviews, 1st round was conducted on campus. Very simple, all behavioral questions, no case interview. Then invited to a 2nd round interview. By this point I had a lot of other interviews set up and didn't really prep specifically for theirs and did not have any experience with case interviews. They put you in a room by yourself with a packet of data and tell you that you have 45 minutes to put together a presentation, then the interviewer comes in after 30 minutes and tells you that you need to get started with your presentation and puts you on the spot. Case wasn't very complicated, efficiency case, but I missed a labor saving technology aspect that the interviewer was really harping on. After the individual case, you have another behavioral interview followed by a group case where all of the candidates have to come up with answers to a case together.
- Not too difficult, just the stunt they pull with the time can throw people off Answer Question
Business Consulting Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Houston, TX) in September 2012.
Campus recruiting, got through first round interviews, awaiting on the second interview.
- No difficult questions, mostly questions on fit. Interviewer asked questions on working behavior, team spirit,..etc Answer Question
Associate, Business Consulting InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (New York, NY) in September 2012.
I applied through my school's OCR. The interview process consisted on a 30-minute, on-campus interview followed by a Super Saturday that lasted approximately four hours. The latter part of the interview included a group presentation, a technical case interview, and an unstructured behavioral interview.
- Tell me about a time when you quit something. Why? What did you learn? Would you do it again? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I received a more competitive offer in a different field.
Associate Business Consulting InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Boston, MA) in November 2011.
Phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with hiring manager, full day in-person interview with two behavioral sessions, a case study, and a group exercise (lunch included). Of all in-person sessions, the group exercise was toughest due to the nature of working with others who are all vying for the same position. Lunch session allowed for interviewees to interact with junior employees and receive more candid information about starting at SGM.
- What's the most important thing you learned in your previous internship? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review