Sapient Global Markets
www.sapientglobalmarkets.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Sapient Global Markets Associate Business Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate, Business Consulting Interview

Associate, Business Consulting
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through my school's OCR. The interview process consisted on a 30-minute, on-campus interview followed by a Super Saturday that lasted approximately four hours. The latter part of the interview included a group presentation, a technical case interview, and an unstructured behavioral interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you quit something. Why? What did you learn? Would you do it again?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received a more competitive offer in a different field.

Business Consulting Associate Interview

Business Consulting Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in September 2012.

Interview Details – They have 2 rounds of interviews, 1st round was conducted on campus. Very simple, all behavioral questions, no case interview. Then invited to a 2nd round interview.

By this point I had a lot of other interviews set up and didn't really prep specifically for theirs and did not have any experience with case interviews. They put you in a room by yourself with a packet of data and tell you that you have 45 minutes to put together a presentation, then the interviewer comes in after 30 minutes and tells you that you need to get started with your presentation and puts you on the spot.

Case wasn't very complicated, efficiency case, but I missed a labor saving technology aspect that the interviewer was really harping on.

After the individual case, you have another behavioral interview followed by a group case where all of the candidates have to come up with answers to a case together.

Interview Question – Not too difficult, just the stunt they pull with the time can throw people off   Answer Question

Associate Business Consulting Interview

Associate Business Consulting
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets.

Interview Details – I went thru on campus recruiting which consisted of one behavioral interview/ resume walk thru.

Super Saturday in Boston (40 applicants on this day) consisted of 1 45 minute case study followed by a 45 minute review, 1 behavioral interview, 1 group case interview followed by a presentation to all of the staff in the building and all of the other applicants.

Interview Question – the group case interview asked the question- what would you invent to most benefit human kind in the 21 century. After only 15 mins of discussion with your group you were to give a 5 minute presentation where everybody presented.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Consulting Associate Interview

Business Consulting Associate
Houston, TX

Interview Details – Campus recruiting, got through first round interviews, awaiting on the second interview.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, mostly questions on fit. Interviewer asked questions on working behavior, team spirit,..etc   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sapient Global Markets

Worked for Sapient Global Markets? Contribute to the Community!

Sapient Global Markets Videos

Sapient Global Markets – Why Work for Us?

A Unique Partner for Firms in the Capital and Commodity Markets Sapient Global Markets is the only provider in the world to offer integrated advisory, program management, analytics, technology and operations services… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sapient Global Markets Associate Business Consultant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sapient Global Markets employees and interview candidates.