Sapient Global Markets

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Technology L1 Interview

Associate Technology L1
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in December 2011.

Interview Details – Process is not that difficult and challenging at freshers level. 3 rounds: 1 online test, 1 technical interview and 1 attribute interview with loads of puzzles. Question set is a bit limited and focuses more on the basics rather than testing in depth knowledge and skills. Being in campus, students could discuss and look for answers

Interview Question – It was a tricky question on AVL Tree rotation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i was a campus hire so there wasn't any scope of negotiation. It remains fixed

Anonymous Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in February 2013.

Interview Details – It's preety much easy, If your going for a fresher, Just stick to your basics.

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate, as i was a contractor, No negotiation for contractors, We are slave.

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Senior Associate Platform L1
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in August 2013.

Interview Details – Process was very professional. No Hiccups in the timings. HR are very professional. If you clear the interview they will process your interviews very quickly
1) Written test
2) Technical Test
3) Managerial Round
4) HR
That's It. Very simple

Manager, Program Management Interview

Manager, Program Management
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in September 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Initial screening (phone)

2. Detailed 1st round on project management (phone) - Had a detailed discussion with who appeared to be a senior manager. He asked about my daily tasks and chipped in with questions to verify my answers. He asked about examples of challenges met and challenges failed. His concern was that I did not know about the domain. However, he was ok with me having the willingness to learn. I was told that I cleared this round and they would like to meet me in their Gurgaon offices.

3. Case study and in person interview including role play (at site) - Sapient took care of my travel (everything) and barring a couple of minor issues with coordination (which shows they are just another company that also makes mistakes), it was very smooth.

The case study was interesting. However, my solution failed to impress the interviewer who came very late and appeared to be in a hurry to close the interview. I also suspect that the interviewer had decided within the first couple of minutes that I won't be selected (in which case, there was no point in continuing to waste time).

My issue with this kind of role play is I don't know what level of acting and selling skills they look for from a candidate whose profile is not related to acting or selling.

Another problem was that the interviewer kept going into and out of the role play and kept interrupting me.

Yet another issue with this particular interview was that I was told by the interviewer at the end that they were looking for a program manager (while in the previous rounds, I was told the position was that of a project manager). Regardless of what I was told, I realised that the real position is that of a business analyst who could do a bit of management (which is why domain was a concern). This was certainly not what I was interviewing for. Also, in this case, I should never have passed the first round. Looks like the second round interviewer did not communicate the requirements to the first round interviewer.

During this process, I also realised that Sapient has a particular way of working and is not open to discuss other ways. Sapient also did not appear interested in the candidate's beliefs, even for a senior position (I believe this matters a lot and can be a breaker if not treaded carefully on).

Overall, thank you, Sapient, for taking care of me during the interview process. However, looks like there is a big chasm between your thoughts and mine about how work can be done.

Interview Question – Questions were not unexpected. It is the way one answers that matters.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in December 2012.

Interview Details – First Step was AMCAT. Next was Interview where few easy puzzles were asked followed by a few quality questions. Last was HR Interview where general talk on internship that was done before, where do you see yorself in next 5 year, why QA.

Interview Question – One of the logical puzzle i failed to answer correctly   Answer Question

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Senior Associate Platform L1
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in October 2009.

Interview Details – The technical interview process was not as impressive as I thought. However, the managerial round was more aptitude and business centric which i really liked.

Trainee Technology Interview

Trainee Technology
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in January 2013.

Interview Details – Multiple rounds
online test then technical interview and then HR interview. It took about 6 hrs for confirmation

Interview Question – nothing much difficult basic programming question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in May 2013.

Interview Details – 1st round written.4 part-logical,computer,apti,vocab.
80 students
2nd round HR+ Technical (34/80)
mainly HR.easy round.
basic technical from dbms,c++

final selected (18/34)

Interview Question – explain your project etc.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in January 2013.

Interview Details – Three rounds are there, first a written round, then a technical interview round followed by an HR round. Technical interview is the toughest with topics mentioned in the resume being covered along with some other puzzles. HR round is easy and asks about yourself and your aims and what you want out of the company.

Associate Interview

Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in January 2009.

Interview Details – There are three rounds, first is HR round genrela questions on why are u leaving current company, key focus areas etc. Ther second round is working on actual deliverables to check domain knowledge. Final round is sell close with head of business unit it is more of final approval

Interview Question – Domain question on writtent assignment are very specific one needs to well prepared on domain   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations with HR where they dicuss salary over phone one should not try for very hard and show some fkexibility

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sapient Global Markets

Worked for Sapient Global Markets? Contribute to the Community!

Sapient Global Markets Videos

Sapient Global Markets – Why Work for Us?

A Unique Partner for Firms in the Capital and Commodity Markets Sapient Global Markets is the only provider in the world to offer integrated advisory, program management, analytics, technology and operations services… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sapient Global Markets interview questions and advice in Gurgaon, Haryana. All 22 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sapient Global Markets employees and interview candidates.