Sapient Global Markets Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.2

Associate Technology L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was an on campus hiring. I got an unexpected,unanticipated email from the hiring personnel. I must have applied during one of the several Job events during my senior year. I had an initial "get to know" interview with the recruitment personnel. Afterward, i had a technical interview via the phone with a senior consultant. Thereafter, I had an onsite interview that took over three hours.

Interview Questions

I declined because i got a better financial offer from another reputable company

Senior Manager Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets.

Interview

Applied through their dice profile. Got a call back after 2 weeks. After initial HR screening, there was a in depth 30 minute technical interview (though the role is Technical manager/Architect) as if it is for a developer. Called for in person interview. First hour is to architect a solution for a problem. I was given one hour to do and another an hour for review of the solution that is proposed. I liked this part - you are in a room with 4 white boards on all walls and we are asked to provide logical/physical architecture, project plan and identify risks.

GMI Campus Program - Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Boston, MA).

Interview

Received a call for the first round interview (30 mins) nothing too difficult it was just a fit interview. They said they would get back within a week but I followed up with the interviewer that day who said I would be a great addition to the team. Well, 2 weeks later, no response from HR despite my many emails and calls. Two days before the "Super Saturday" interviews I finally heard back.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just a fit test: background, skills, why consulting   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in October 2014.

Interview

Was refereed by one of my friends for a Business Analyst position. First they asked me to come the very next day of initial call for f2f as some one didn't turn up for the interview and the slot was free!!. I was like WHAT..they were even ready to bypass the phone screen !!.. I told no and will need time to prepare. The initial process went OK.. except for last minute changes on the interview times, as the interviewers had other meetings to 'attend'. The phone interview went well. The person who interviewed me was from India (but in Houston) and was more on a technical front,even though the position was for a functional business analyst. I cleared the interview and was asked to come the for F2F- for 4 hours !! Initial one hour was a behavioral done by one of Sapient's director (again some one from India). It went very well. He was very knowledgeable and know how to do the behavioral round. Next I was given a case study and told that it will be a role play. After an hour I was surprised the see the same guy (who did my first phone screening) coming to assess my case. He didnt know that it was a role play. and it was embarrassment for both of us by our behavior. He again started on asking technical things and I told him I am not here for that, but was able to answer all of his questions.. He wanted a Dennis riche as a business analyst !!..phew.. I knew its not going good. Then the last round was done by a senior director (Non Indian lol) , very nice person to assess my background culture and interests. It went very well..

Interview Questions

• This Offshore guy was asking me about how database table will talk each other, where I was there for the position of business consultant !!!..   Answer Question

Did not like the culture and people mindset

Director Program Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Basically you meet with a few people to see if you are a fit, then do a case study. The study is kind of open ended and can suck you in. You will not have enough time to complete it. If you do, you are not thinking about everything correctly.

Interview Questions

• Case study came with 6 questions about risk, time, build a schedule, ect.   1 Answer

Senior Interactive Developer Interview

Interview

The interview process was very well co-ordinated. The interview included a 1 hour tech interview along with 2 other interviews that were more of a personality check. I got to see the different floors of the company as well and got a mini-guided tour of the offices. All in all a very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I dealt with a difficult to work with peer in my past experiences.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

one round of HR interview , one round of interview with director, program management. 4 hours interview in office, one case study for an hr and then 3 interviews with directors. one interview was to review the approach to the case study. Interviewers were professional and well-planned process. Prepare well for the functional/technical area where you claim to have most expertise.

Interview Questions

• What value you can bring in Sapient, how do you plan to improve Sapient process.   Answer Question

Associate Technology Interview

Interview

I applied online and got an email from them in 2-3 days time. The first round was just knowing more about what i like and what not. Second round was more HR and technical interview. Then they called me for face to face interview at Houston.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview consisted of two rounds--first round was a brief, 30-minute on-campus interview consisting of basic questions about my interest in the company, my background, etc. After being accepted to the second round, there was also a psychometric test administered online. The second round was held on a Saturday and lasted for four hours. It began with a brief presentation, followed by three 45-minute rounds, consisting of an in-depth behavioral interview, a 45-minute written case (to be presented on a whiteboard), and a 45-minute presentation of your solution. (Note that the order varies, though the case obviously comes before the presentation.) The last portion was a group exercise solving a non-business problem in front of a panel of directors and managers.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Boston, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

First Round is mostly behavioral, nothing too complicated Second Round is in Sapient's office by Boston Back Bay, from 8am-11:30. Total 3 interviews. You are being left in the room and given 45 min to study a case and prepare a presentation, very IT based case. Then you will be evaluated by a senior staff right afterward for another 45 minutes. 2nd interview is with HR, so pretty much the basic stuff. Third interview is a group interview. You and 5 other candidates are given a case together, and you guys need to figure out the answer. It's more of logic game than case. They just want to see how you think and how you behave with others.

Interview Questions

• How do you think Priceline and Kayak's order management system works?   1 Answer