Sapient Global Markets

3.1

Director Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets.

Basically you meet with a few people to see if you are a fit, then do a case study. The study is kind of open ended and can suck you in. You will not have enough time to complete it. If you do, you are not thinking about everything correctly.

Interview Questions
    • Case study came with 6 questions about risk, time, build a schedule, ect.   View Answer

Senior Associate Business Consulting Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in February 2012.

The overall process is very straight forward. It is made up of 4 total interviews, an initial phone interview and then if you move forward, you'll go into the office for 3 face to face interviews.

I had another job offer

Senior Interactive Developer Interview

The interview process was very well co-ordinated. The interview included a 1 hour tech interview along with 2 other interviews that were more of a personality check. I got to see the different floors of the company as well and got a mini-guided tour of the offices. All in all a very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about how I dealt with a difficult to work with peer in my past experiences.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in March 2014.

one round of HR interview , one round of interview with director, program management. 4 hours interview in office, one case study for an hr and then 3 interviews with directors. one interview was to review the approach to the case study. Interviewers were professional and well-planned process. Prepare well for the functional/technical area where you claim to have most expertise.

Interview Questions
    • What value you can bring in Sapient, how do you plan to improve Sapient process.   Answer Question

Associate Technology Interview

I applied online and got an email from them in 2-3 days time. The first round was just knowing more about what i like and what not. Second round was more HR and technical interview. Then they called me for face to face interview at Houston.

Manager TRM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in December 2010.

Round -1 Case-study, programming exercise
    Round-2 lot of question on project management,DB,Technology and Business
    Round-3 Attribute ; Team work

Interview Questions
    • How will you mitigate risk in project
      why we need visitor design patter; what are alternatives
      Why will some one invest in bond v/s equity and how will i calculate present value given future value and cash flows
        Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in October 2013.

First Round is mostly behavioral, nothing too complicated

Second Round is in Sapient's office by Boston Back Bay, from 8am-11:30. Total 3 interviews. You are being left in the room and given 45 min to study a case and prepare a presentation, very IT based case. Then you will be evaluated by a senior staff right afterward for another 45 minutes. 2nd interview is with HR, so pretty much the basic stuff. Third interview is a group interview. You and 5 other candidates are given a case together, and you guys need to figure out the answer. It's more of logic game than case. They just want to see how you think and how you behave with others.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think Priceline and Kayak's order management system works?   View Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets.

Interview consisted of two rounds--first round was a brief, 30-minute on-campus interview consisting of basic questions about my interest in the company, my background, etc. After being accepted to the second round, there was also a psychometric test administered online. The second round was held on a Saturday and lasted for four hours. It began with a brief presentation, followed by three 45-minute rounds, consisting of an in-depth behavioral interview, a 45-minute written case (to be presented on a whiteboard), and a 45-minute presentation of your solution. (Note that the order varies, though the case obviously comes before the presentation.) The last portion was a group exercise solving a non-business problem in front of a panel of directors and managers.

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets.

Communication from the internal recruiter was excellent. I was not prepared for the case study interview, but took notes, drew up a project plan and presented well to the interviewer, who role-played as an executive from a target firm. I was very impressed by him and the person who conducted the values interview, less so by the office manager. My experience with the two interviewers and recruiter convinced me that Sapient was an excellent career opportunity. A behavioral test with about 35 questions that each present a choice between two activities is also administered.

Interview Questions
    • "How much do you expect this project to cost and how long will it take?"   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate into a higher job title, but this can be a mixed blessing, since the higher your title, the less likely it is that you will be staffed on a project.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in June 2010.

Very Elaborate and detailed Hiring process. Candidates are brought into a very amicable environment and the hiring process is very steamlined and efficient. The first roung is typically a brief phone call to check fitment, which is followed by a rigorous and tough technical round followed by a few business rounds. Overall very pleased with the way everything was conducted.

Interview Questions
    • Real life business problems and what solutions I could offer to some very tough problems   Answer Question

Worked for Sapient Global Markets? Contribute to the Community!