Sapient Global Markets

3.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets.

Interview consisted of two rounds--first round was a brief, 30-minute on-campus interview consisting of basic questions about my interest in the company, my background, etc. After being accepted to the second round, there was also a psychometric test administered online. The second round was held on a Saturday and lasted for four hours. It began with a brief presentation, followed by three 45-minute rounds, consisting of an in-depth behavioral interview, a 45-minute written case (to be presented on a whiteboard), and a 45-minute presentation of your solution. (Note that the order varies, though the case obviously comes before the presentation.) The last portion was a group exercise solving a non-business problem in front of a panel of directors and managers.

Junior Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets in November 2012.

Very well organized and structured interview process. Very stringent and tiring hiring process but an enjoyable one.

Interview Questions
    • Focusses on behavioral aspects so one really cannot lie much and has to honestly respond to questions to not get caught on the wrong foot.   Answer Question
    Setup your expectations at the beginning and justify the same correctly in the end.

Business Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets in September 2012.

They have 2 rounds of interviews, 1st round was conducted on campus. Very simple, all behavioral questions, no case interview. Then invited to a 2nd round interview.

By this point I had a lot of other interviews set up and didn't really prep specifically for theirs and did not have any experience with case interviews. They put you in a room by yourself with a packet of data and tell you that you have 45 minutes to put together a presentation, then the interviewer comes in after 30 minutes and tells you that you need to get started with your presentation and puts you on the spot.

Case wasn't very complicated, efficiency case, but I missed a labor saving technology aspect that the interviewer was really harping on.

After the individual case, you have another behavioral interview followed by a group case where all of the candidates have to come up with answers to a case together.

Interview Questions
    • Not too difficult, just the stunt they pull with the time can throw people off   Answer Question

Associate, Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets in September 2012.

I applied through my school's OCR. The interview process consisted on a 30-minute, on-campus interview followed by a Super Saturday that lasted approximately four hours. The latter part of the interview included a group presentation, a technical case interview, and an unstructured behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you quit something. Why? What did you learn? Would you do it again?   Answer Question

I received a more competitive offer in a different field.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in September 2012.

The Super Day was interesting. You get a case study, another case study with a group, and a feedback session.

Manager of Information Architecture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets in December 2011.

Process began with 2 HR screens followed by a phone screen with a director. I sent in a few portfolio items and then was contacted by HR to come in for an in person interview.

The interview was broken up into 3 parts: personality attributes, portfolio review, and closing conversation.

It was a nice format and I met a variety of people that would be on my team. The interview process was structured but friendly. It allowed me to take my time and focus my answers. I felt confidant that my skills would match appropriately, I would be challenged in my daily work, and I would find growth in my colleagues.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were mostly open ended and specific to my SME skills, or consultant skills.   View Answer
    Friendly and transparent- I felt conformable stating my needs and listening to their requirements. They answered all my questions in a timely and thoughtful manner. The overall experiences made me feel confidant in the quality of organization I would be joining.