Sapient Global Markets

Updated Oct 29, 2014

3.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets in September 2014.

The process is as follows: [1] Online test (Must clear this test) [2] Code for the requirement and share the result to HR team [3] Attend telephonic round in the sapient premise [4] Attend one more round in sapient premise. [5] HR interview

Interview Questions
  • Technical round involves all end-to-end software questions. Rather they would have been clear to what their project requirements want and interview questions could have been made based on that.
    The interviewer is mostly from Noida location and since I attended it in Bangalore, they could have just completed in the telephonic call, but they forced me to attend the same telephonic in Sapient office.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient Global Markets

Senior Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets in July 2013.

Was contacted with HR. In first call HR itself around 25 screening questions related to all the topics mentioned in the JD. Then i was said i will get a coding assignment . basically that assignment was a
    scenario based question .
     I did that then i was called for f2f interview in pune . F2f went for around an hour . interview had mainly scenario based questions and interviewer asked questions on the coding assignment too. the xfeedback which i heard interviewer giving to the HR was that at his level of eperience(4.3) he knows a lot . den was called for managerial where was asked on estimates and all. went well ,den hr said they will contact me on Monday. I din get any call by tue and when i called them on wed i got a reply that we can give you the associate level but not senior level and package offered was 10% hike. I rejected it .
    as i din't know why i was not offered the senior level i mailed both HR from bangalore and gurgaon to know my feedback. They said they will but till now after around 5 6 mails i haven't got any reply and so i have stopped mailing .

Senior Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets.

Pretty extensive and detailed

Interview Questions
    Bad. the HR sometimes gets rude... Plus HR dos not know the salaries that can be approved.

Senior Associate Interview

It keeps changing. It all depends on who is taking interview. They try to ask practical questions and real time case studies

Hire and fire company

Senior Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sapient Global Markets.

Hiring process had four rounds consisting of assignment, technical and non technical round and attitude test.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sapient Global Markets in October 2011.

Programming Excerise followed by technical discussion
    After that HR Round and then final offer