Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sapient Global Markets
- Trainee Technology (16)
- Senior Associate Platform L1 (10)
- Senior Associate (7)
- Associate (4)
- Business Consultant (4)
- Senior Associate Technology (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Senior Associate Platform L2 (4)
- Associate Technology L1 (3)
- Manager (3)
- Senior Associate L2 (3)
- Associate QA (3)
- Manager, Technology (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Associate Technology (2)
- Associate Technology L2 (2)
- Business Consulting Associate (2)
- Senior Associate QA L1 (2)
- Junior Technology Associate (1)
- Associate Business Consulting (1)
- Junior Program Management (1)
- Senior Associate, Business Consulting (1)
- Senior Software Engineer L2 (1)
- Interactive Developer L2 (1)
- Entry Consultant (1)
- Senior Associate TRM - L2 (1)
- Hiring Associate (1)
- Senior QA- L2 (1)
- GMI Campus Program - Business Analyst (1)
- Associate Technology L2 (Interactive Developer) (1)
Senior Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Sapient Global Markets.
I applied through linkedin. I was called for interview over the weekend. It was one of most pleasant interviews I had. HR were good & calm. Unlike other companies such as Dell, I didn't had to wait long time to get interviewed. First round was telephonic, second round was written test, third & fourth rounds were technical rounds.
- Questions related to threads and SQL. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sapient Global Markets
Senior Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.
The process is as follows:  Online test (Must clear this test)  Code for the requirement and share the result to HR team  Attend telephonic round in the sapient premise  Attend one more round in sapient premise.  HR interview
- Technical round involves all end-to-end software questions. Rather they would have been clear to what their project requirements want and interview questions could have been made based on that. The interviewer is mostly from Noida location and since I attended it in Bangalore, they could have just completed in the telephonic call, but they forced me to attend the same telephonic in Sapient office. Answer Question
Senior Associate InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in July 2013.
Was contacted with HR. In first call HR itself around 25 screening questions related to all the topics mentioned in the JD. Then i was said i will get a coding assignment . basically that assignment was a scenario based question . I did that then i was called for f2f interview in pune . F2f went for around an hour . interview had mainly scenario based questions and interviewer asked questions on the coding assignment too. the xfeedback which i heard interviewer giving to the HR was that at his level of eperience(4.3) he knows a lot . den was called for managerial where was asked on estimates and all. went well ,den hr said they will contact me on Monday. I din get any call by tue and when i called them on wed i got a reply that we can give you the associate level but not senior level and package offered was 10% hike. I rejected it . as i din't know why i was not offered the senior level i mailed both HR from bangalore and gurgaon to know my feedback. They said they will but till now after around 5 6 mails i haven't got any reply and so i have stopped mailing .
- SCenario based multithreading questions Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
i got a reply that we can give you the associate level but not senior level and package offered was 10% hike. I rejected it .
Senior Associate InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Sapient Global Markets.
Pretty extensive and detailed
- Most questions were pertaining to the experience. Answer Question
Bad. the HR sometimes gets rude... Plus HR dos not know the salaries that can be approved.
Senior Associate InterviewDeclined Offer
It keeps changing. It all depends on who is taking interview. They try to ask practical questions and real time case studies
- All were generic questions Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Hire and fire company
Senior Associate InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied online – interviewed at Sapient Global Markets.
Hiring process had four rounds consisting of assignment, technical and non technical round and attitude test.
- No difficult question. Answer Question
Senior Associate InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2011.
Programming Excerise followed by technical discussion After that HR Round and then final offer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review