Sapient

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Interactive Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sapient.

Initially we had an online test which tested our analytical ability, verbal, aptitude and some basics of computer science.
Later we had an interview process which tested our thinking ability and our attitude.
The company made their presentation in a fantastic and very standard way. The interviewer was very much happy with my resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Interactive Developer Interview

There were 3 rounds. Machine Test, Skype Interview, HR Round.
    1. Machine Test - Was given a snapshot of a webpage and was asked to develop it. The page had AJAX, carousels, table sorters, etc. Was quite easy, given the fact that usage of any JS library/plugins were allowed.
    2. Skype Interview - was 1:1 interview for an hour. Questions were basic and easy. Topics covered were HTML,CSS, JS, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, etc.
    3.HR Round - basic scenario questions.

Interactive Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sapient in April 2012.

Staffing Agency contacted me through emails and as soon as I replied to email, I was contacted by one of their representative on phone. After going through the details provided by him about the company and the work profile and interview process, he emailed me a skill test which I had to complete within a specified duration. After submitting, he contacted me and congratulated saying that I am eligible for face to face round. It took him long time to fix F2F interview. Then, after several days of scheduling the interview, I gave interview for 1.5 hrs and was asked to wait for the call for offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Describe 10 different things which you take care of with HTML while creating a website.   View Answer
    • Describe 10 different things which you take care of with javascript / jQuery while creating a website.   View Answer

I was not aware that it was on contractual basis. I would be working on the payroll for the staffing agency and not the Sapient company.