Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sapient
- Senior Associate (16)
- Associate Technology L2 (13)
- Associate (11)
- Associate Technology L1 (11)
- Project Manager (7)
- Junior Associate Technology (6)
- Associate, Technology L2 (6)
- Junior Associate Program Management (5)
- Senior Associate L1 (5)
- Developer (5)
- Consultant (4)
- Senior Associate Technology Level II (4)
- Senior Associate, Technology Level I (4)
- Junior Information Architect (3)
- Manager Technology (3)
- Senior Associate Business Consultant (3)
- Associate QA L2 (3)
- Trainee Technology (3)
- Senior Associate Technology - L1 (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Senior Associate Program Management (3)
- Senior Associate QA L2 (3)
- Interactive Developer (3)
- Associate Technology (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Manager, Program Management (3)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
Interactive Developer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Sapient.
Initially we had an online test which tested our analytical ability, verbal, aptitude and some basics of computer science.
Later we had an interview process which tested our thinking ability and our attitude.
The company made their presentation in a fantastic and very standard way. The interviewer was very much happy with my resume.
- What area of interest are you ready to work for ? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sapient
Interactive Developer InterviewInterview Details
There were 3 rounds. Machine Test, Skype Interview, HR Round.
1. Machine Test - Was given a snapshot of a webpage and was asked to develop it. The page had AJAX, carousels, table sorters, etc. Was quite easy, given the fact that usage of any JS library/plugins were allowed.
2. Skype Interview - was 1:1 interview for an hour. Questions were basic and easy. Topics covered were HTML,CSS, JS, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, etc.
3.HR Round - basic scenario questions.Accepted Offer
Interactive Developer InterviewApplication Details
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Sapient in April 2012.Interview Details
Staffing Agency contacted me through emails and as soon as I replied to email, I was contacted by one of their representative on phone. After going through the details provided by him about the company and the work profile and interview process, he emailed me a skill test which I had to complete within a specified duration. After submitting, he contacted me and congratulated saying that I am eligible for face to face round. It took him long time to fix F2F interview. Then, after several days of scheduling the interview, I gave interview for 1.5 hrs and was asked to wait for the call for offer letter.Interview QuestionsReasons for Declining
I was not aware that it was on contractual basis. I would be working on the payroll for the staffing agency and not the Sapient company.Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview