Sapient

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Consulting Interview

Business Consulting
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Sapient in February 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was smooth and the recruiter was in constant touch with me. I attended a super Saturday event which was really fun! Everyone I met was fun and made me excited about the company.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question was describe to me how you got to the interview today. I was honest and I think it paid off!   Answer Question

Ops Interview

Ops

Interviewed at Sapient

Interview Details – Phone interview and live meetings with recruiter and hiring manager and colleagues. Great interaction with teams. I really Enjoyed the experience even though I didn't get the job. Will keep trying.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Junior Associate Technology
Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sapient in October 2013.

Interview Details – I went through two interviews, one on campus and another at their company building.
The on-campus interview was very short and more oriented towards getting to know you and your background. A month later I was contacted to attend their on-site interview at Super Saturday, which is a day-long interview that consists of meeting people in the company, a group simulation exercise, and an individual coding interview.

Interview Question – The group exercise was more difficult than expected because they asked that we take an hour to plan a solution to a case study and present it to a panel. They judged very harshly, as an actual client would. This part really tests you on your teamwork skills and your communication skills.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Scheduling Coordinator
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sapient in March 2014.

Interview Details – The company had a position that was posted online at indeed.com. I had applied and a Recruiter named called me the next day. I spoke with her regarding the role and she educated me expectations for this role, she did also let me know that this position was a back fill for someone going on maternity leave. This role would be a back up assistant to an Executive Assistant Role and also the role that I would be originally hired for. Once I spoke with her, I was passed along the E.A. A week later, I was asked to come in to participate in an 3.5 hour interview. Prior to the interview I was asked to complete a personality test.

The interview was with four different people. Two recruiters the E.A that I would be replacing and of course the recruiter.

Once I interviewed, it was almost two weeks later that I had to call the recruiter back in which she stated "Oh Yea, we decided to hire someone else"

Interview Question – Why are should we consider you for this role. Name a time where you were not perfect or, or messed up.   Answer Question

Associate Technology L1 Interview

Associate Technology L1

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sapient in February 2013.

Interview Details – Technical: Had an interview for like an hour. Questions were basically about resume and some technical skills. Don't try to hard just be confident on your skills. Interviewer will question you over your skills. It was a combination of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – I don't remember any questions in specific it was all from the resume and your skills   Answer Question

Senior Associate Program Management Interview

Senior Associate Program Management
Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sapient in February 2014.

Interview Details – This process started with a recruiter who matched my skill set with an opening at Sapient. First was a phone screen with the recruiter, then a phone screen with senior management Sapient. Followed by an intensive in-person interview. I was aware of Sapient's good reputation and was excited to begin the hiring and interview process.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was during the client role playing exercise when the two "customers" inquired about unconventional IT systems and how they fit into the business plan.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sapient.

Interview Details – A friend referred me. There was a phone screening first. They where basic questions a developer should know. After that they invited me in for 3 interviews. On the first one I was asked about my resume very thoroughly. The second was a case interview where they gave you a problem and you had 1 hour to write your logic on whiteboard. Then someone came back in the room and asked you to go over it. The last one was more informal, and used to see if you would be a good culture fit.

Interview Question – The case interview was very detailed and I didnt have time to finish it.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sapient.

Interview Details – Very positive, very thorough so you are sure it is a good fit. Phone screening, personality interview, case study, technical interview. Meet with different employees of the company and are given ample time to ask questions throughout the entire process. Office environment is very positive and you can see the culture fit in each individual employee you come in contact with.

Interview Question – Asked questions you wouldnt be able to answer to see how the interviewer reacted   Answer Question

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Junior Associate Technology

Interviewed at Sapient

Interview Details – Interviews consist of several rounds of phone and in-person interviews that culminate in a Super Saturday. This all-day event gathers many of your peers looking for similar positions and provides a good networking opportunity and chance to meet some of the people you might end up working with. There is an individual problem and a group case study but it really serves as an opportunity for you to learn about the company and absorb their culture

Interview Question – When presenting your recommendations for your case study, be sure to know who your pretend audience is   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Boston, MA

I applied online - interviewed at Sapient in July 2013.

Interview Details – I had a IKAM assessment test followed by telephonic and then in person interview.
In person - first they asked me to do hands on coding - write a stack program with unit testing.
After technical round they asked me behavioral questions for 1 hour.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions like what would you do in conflict situation. How would you handle difficult team members. What values you bring to Sapient. How flexible are you with kind of work/role. How would you sell yourself to Sapient.   Answer Question

Worked for Sapient? Contribute to the Community!