Sapient Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015

3.3

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sapient in October 2013.

I went through two interviews, one on campus and another at their company building.
    The on-campus interview was very short and more oriented towards getting to know you and your background. A month later I was contacted to attend their on-site interview at Super Saturday, which is a day-long interview that consists of meeting people in the company, a group simulation exercise, and an individual coding interview.

Interview Questions
    • The group exercise was more difficult than expected because they asked that we take an hour to plan a solution to a case study and present it to a panel. They judged very harshly, as an actual client would. This part really tests you on your teamwork skills and your communication skills.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Sapient in July 2013.

I had a IKAM assessment test followed by telephonic and then in person interview.
    In person - first they asked me to do hands on coding - write a stack program with unit testing.
    After technical round they asked me behavioral questions for 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions like what would you do in conflict situation. How would you handle difficult team members. What values you bring to Sapient. How flexible are you with kind of work/role. How would you sell yourself to Sapient.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

had to write an algorithm for a project

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sapient in April 2013.

Applied through university recruiting. Was contacted by HR for a phone screening, just to see that you're a normal person. I was then set up with a technical interview who was a Senior Associate Technology. Talked about my resume, a few behavioral questions, only lasted 45 minutes.

I was then invited to a "Super Saturday" -- you would come in on a Saturday to meet with Sapient employees ranging from all positions. This has to be my favorite interview just because the environment was great, everyone was really nice, they seemed to really care about who they hire. There was a 4:1 ratio between employees and interviewees so there was a lot of attention directed towards the interviewees. There was a short presentation, which I thought was fairly humorous. A group presentation/interview where you're given a case study and you have to work in a team to come up with a solution. Then there is informal Q/A which consisted of your team and a few employees: ask questions, don't be afraid. Then I had an "Attributes Interview" which is really just a behavioral interview. I loved my interviewer, she seemed genuinely interested in my experiences. Then there was lunch where you pretty much sit wherever you want. Then an individual technical interview. Similar to the group, but you have to work on coding/designing an application fit for the situation/case study. Then there was a tour of the building/surrounding areas. Lastly, there was a closing ceremony where Sapient asks for feedback. Everything was great. Technical interview was a little intimidating, but that's because I'm not the best programmer out there.

Overall, it was a great experience. I learned a lot about the company and really enjoyed meeting the team. When you're interviewing, you get a sense of how the company is, how the people who work there are and whether or not you'd fit in.

Senior Associate Business Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sapient.

Phone screen by company recruiter which led to an interview day where two interviews were conducted for each applicant, one behavioral and one case.

Interview Questions
    • The case was a technology case despite applying for a business consulting role so not really sure i was able to be evaluated correctly but got an offer nonetheless.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

the hiring process was simple a aptitude test then a interview and then hr and finally got through

Associate Technology L1 Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sapient in February 2013.

Technical: Had an interview for like an hour. Questions were basically about resume and some technical skills. Don't try to hard just be confident on your skills. Interviewer will question you over your skills. It was a combination of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any questions in specific it was all from the resume and your skills   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sapient.

The hiring process started with a phone screening. That was followed by a written test (technical). The test was challenging and subjective in nature. The test was followed by 2 rounds of interviews. The interviews focused mainly on the test answers and was very professionally conducted.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was about the salary . They wanted to talk numbers before anything else.   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sapient in January 2013.

The interview process was with an initial phone screen and was asked to go for a face to face interview.
    A case study was presented which was 4 pages. An hour is given to read the case study and come up with the design and write it on a white board. Abilities to write sql queries, coding is also asked. If the interview is for senior lead position, then the case study will have question like you are given 1 junior developer and 2 senior developers, how will you allocate the task, describe your project plan.

I had only 1 interviewer come and ask me questions on my approach and why I had that approach.

The case study is not difficult, it is lengthy.

Interview Questions

First when I got the interview the location was to my driving distance, then they told me that the location was changed.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sapient.

There was a intro on campus interview that was brief and painless with no substantive questions followed by an invitation to an onsite interview day. It occurred on a Saturday and had 2 rounds: Group and Individual exercises.

Interview Questions
    • Write pseudo-code for a method and then create a full database schema for the proposed senario.   View Answer