Sapient

Sapient Senior Associate Business Consulting Interview Questions

4.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate Business Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sapient.

Phone screen by company recruiter which led to an interview day where two interviews were conducted for each applicant, one behavioral and one case.

Interview Questions
  • The case was a technology case despite applying for a business consulting role so not really sure i was able to be evaluated correctly but got an offer nonetheless.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Senior Associate Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sapient in September 2009.

After receiving a glowing (I guess) recommendation from a former colleague who currently works there, a member of the recruiting team phoned me up one day and scheduled a phone interview. I can't remember what all that entailed, but it was pretty high level. After that, I was scheduled to come up for a vis a vis. They did mention that this would be a three hour or so process, which was something that threw me for a loop.

The first part of the face to face had a quick skills assessment which took about a half an hour. Just really to make sure I knew what I was doing and was consistent with what was on my resume.

A 'personality' interview followed which lasted about an hour. This was pretty much run of the mill stuff...Describe challenging situations and how I mitigated that challenge. What are my strengths and weaknesses. Do I like to work alone, or in a group and why. Lots of questions, but appropriate and not a whole lot that threw me off guard.

Then, I was given a business case to present to a group of decision makers. I had an hour to prepare and an hour to present. Very challenging. Essentially, I had to give Sapient's perspective on how to solve a business problem and reduce customer service costs while maintaining superior customer service. Essentially, a big whiteboard exercise. I was given some background including financials and history of the company. There was 6 questions I had to answer as part of the exercise. So as you might guess, I segmented them accordingly on the whiteboard and incorporated into my presentation :-)

Interview Questions
    • Perspective on how to leverage a technological solution   View Answer
    In the process but seems to be going well...

Senior Associate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sapient in March 2010.

Very long. Lots of people