Sapient Software Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Arlington, VA
Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sapient in January 2013.

The interview process was with an initial phone screen and was asked to go for a face to face interview.
A case study was presented which was 4 pages. An hour is given to read the case study and come up with the design and write it on a white board. Abilities to write sql queries, coding is also asked. If the interview is for senior lead position, then the case study will have question like you are given 1 junior developer and 2 senior developers, how will you allocate the task, describe your project plan.

I had only 1 interviewer come and ask me questions on my approach and why I had that approach.

The case study is not difficult, it is lengthy.

Interview Questions

First when I got the interview the location was to my driving distance, then they told me that the location was changed.

Worked for Sapient? Contribute to the Community!