Sapient Software Solutions

Associate Technology L2

Interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions

Interview Details – Great..core technical

Interview Question – domain round...managerial round   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they have certain salary bands beyond which they are strictly non negotiable

Senior Associate Technology L1 Interview

Senior Associate Technology L1

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was part of the campus recruitment process. The interview process consisted of 3 rounds, out of which 2 of them were Technical and 1 HR. The first round was a long one and questions consisted of everything of Computer Science covering many concepts in Data Structures, Data Bases, Operating Systems and Computer Networks. Second round was more on Operating Systems and C programming

Interview Questions

Senior Associate Technology L1 Interview

Senior Associate Technology L1
Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was at home at kolkata when i receive the call. They asked to online java, j2ee, EJB, Hibernate skill test.
Once, I passed then appear for design test exam. I written my answer in paper and scan and sent to them
The technical round was telephonice interview. The architect asked flow of JSR 168 porltet application, I did not fare well in that. Then asked question from my design answer sheet.

It did no went well and hence no call back.

Interview Question – 1. Authentication in JSR application
2. Flow of portal application. If application can have more than one portlet.xml
3. when use JDBC and when to use Hibernate
  Answer Question

Lead Designer Interview

Lead Designer
New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions in October 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process started after i uploaded my resume on one of the job sites...HR personnel called up to discuss an available opportunity and to know if i was interested. This screening call happened for 10-15 mins. Called a day later to setup a 1:1 interview at the office location. Interview panel consisted to 2 senior managers. I was expecting a technical interview but it turned out to more of resource and cost and schedule management discussion. I was offered to join as Project lead more inclined on project management aspect and not architect line.

Interview Question – Schedule Management and handling of scope creeps.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Profile did not match my aspirations.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Gurgaon, Maharashtra (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions in July 2010.

Interview Details – online test
design problem(75 mins) (Technical discussions 1 hrs)
non technical rounds
hr rounds

Interview Questions

Senior Associate Level1 Interview

Senior Associate Level1

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions in July 2010.

Interview Details – 1st HR round, 2nd TEchnical Discussion, 3rd Managerial Round

Interview Question – Sorted and ordered collections,
Threading, EJB
  View Answer

QA Interview

QA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions in August 2008.

Interview Details – its just formality...they need to fill up the position.

Interview Question – basic testing questions   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sapient Software Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sapient Software Solutions interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sapient Software Solutions employees and interview candidates.