Sapient Software Solutions

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Designer Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions in October 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process started after i uploaded my resume on one of the job sites...HR personnel called up to discuss an available opportunity and to know if i was interested. This screening call happened for 10-15 mins. Called a day later to setup a 1:1 interview at the office location. Interview panel consisted to 2 senior managers. I was expecting a technical interview but it turned out to more of resource and cost and schedule management discussion. I was offered to join as Project lead more inclined on project management aspect and not architect line.

Interview Question – Schedule Management and handling of scope creeps.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Profile did not match my aspirations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sapient Software Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sapient Software Solutions Lead Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sapient Software Solutions employees and interview candidates.