Sapient

3.4

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

People Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sapient.

Depending on the inteviewer this is a breeze as not many have interview skills. The lower the position applying for the easier the interview is. Be confident and it's fine. Generally you are interviewed by the manager you will be reporting to so the skills of your manager are clear in the interview - take this as a clue if you want to work here or not. Fluffy soft managers are not leaders.

OK

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sapient in November 2012.

They do a series of sessions packed up into an entire day (8 hours). I asked and they agreed to break it down into 4hrs per day across 2 days in a row. You meet a number of people from different backgrounds and go through conversations of different types: free form interview, questionnaires and a test presentation that you're expected to prepare on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The test presentation was the toughest. They only give you 30 minutes to prepare and I think it was a couple of mistakes I made that got me down.   View Answer

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

interviewed at Sapient in October 2012.

This is a very unprofessional experience, as the scheduled telephone interview has been postponed three times without a notice to me. Really annoyed, they finally called me at a dinner time which I didn't expect it at all. Standard questions, nothing specail.

Senior Associate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sapient in March 2010.

Very long. Lots of people