Sapient

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sapient in November 2012.

Interview Details – They do a series of sessions packed up into an entire day (8 hours). I asked and they agreed to break it down into 4hrs per day across 2 days in a row. You meet a number of people from different backgrounds and go through conversations of different types: free form interview, questionnaires and a test presentation that you're expected to prepare on the spot.

Interview Question – The test presentation was the toughest. They only give you 30 minutes to prepare and I think it was a couple of mistakes I made that got me down.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

People Strategy Interview

People Strategy
London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sapient.

Interview Details – Depending on the inteviewer this is a breeze as not many have interview skills. The lower the position applying for the easier the interview is. Be confident and it's fine. Generally you are interviewed by the manager you will be reporting to so the skills of your manager are clear in the interview - take this as a clue if you want to work here or not. Fluffy soft managers are not leaders.

Negotiation Details – OK

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Associate Business Consultant Interview

Senior Associate Business Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Sapient in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very long. Lots of people

Interview Question – Your strengths   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room to negotiate.

Graduate Programmer Interview

Graduate Programmer
London, England (UK)

I interviewed at Sapient in October 2012.

Interview Details – This is a very unprofessional experience, as the scheduled telephone interview has been postponed three times without a notice to me. Really annoyed, they finally called me at a dinner time which I didn't expect it at all. Standard questions, nothing specail.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult, all standard.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sapient

Worked for Sapient? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sapient interview questions and advice in United Kingdom. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sapient employees and interview candidates.