Sapphire Technologies Interview Questions in Boston, MA

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sapphire Technologies in April 2010.

I was impressed with Sapphire's professionalism. They were quick to respond to my inquiry about the position, and during the interview they were very relaxed and open/honest throughout the whole meeting. They even brought in a fellow Technical Recruiter to give me an unbiased inside scoop.

Interview Questions

I turned down the position because I have 4 years experience, and should have known this was an entry level position with only a $30k base, and an OTE of less than $50k annually. Plus the sales environment is phone based/cold calling, short sales cycle, and very very transactional. Great position for someone looking to start in sales, but not for a seasoned rep.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sapphire Technologies in December 2009.

Sapphire has a lengthy hiring process, and you'll meet with multiple people. First, either through a referral or applying on their web site, the manager doing the hiring will interview you on the phone. Then you'll get to meet the manager in person, followed by shorter interviews with members of the team you'll work with. I met with a recruiting lead and another senior member of the team.

Interview Questions
    • How many years of sales experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience selling in a business-to-business environment?   View Answer
    • Can you explain the difference between selling a product and a service?   View Answer
    • How do you feel about being on the phones for extended periods of time?   Answer Question
    • Can you give me an example of a time that you had to think quickly on your feet to preserve a sale?   Answer Question