Sapphire Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead

Interviewed at Sapphire Technologies

Interview Details – Uncomplicated interview process over 2 sessions before presentation to the client for onsite interview. The company did a good job of making sure I was a good fit for the position. There was a technical component in the interview focused on the specifics of managing projects, dealing with stakeholders, issues. The account manager was very engaging before my interview with the client, throughout the onboarding process at the client's and afterwards.

Interview Question – Interview went well, there were no surprises   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was a good deal but then it was a consulting role.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Associate Project Manager
Miami, OK

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – why do you want to work here

Interview Question – Why do you wan to wok here   View Answer

Negotiation Details – don't know

Web Designer Interview

Web Designer
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in March 2008.

Interview Details – Sapphire personal were aggressive and diligent in seeking my information and placing me within the hiring company. Emails and calls were abundant keeping me informed all along the 6 week period from initial contact through placement. The staff were professional and friendly, welcoming me into consulting with great support and confidence building.

Interview Question – There were no difficulties aside from the time involved which was out of their control to the best of my knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered a benefits plan rate vs. a higher hourly rate w/o benefits. The 6 month term was extended for another 6 months with no chance. After 1 year, I asked for more. They asked for a description of how my duties changed. I provided it. I got the raise and an extension for a full year--the maximum within the corporate structure of the hiring company.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Senior Account Manager
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in October 2011.

Interview Details – Laid back interview... was told that it was going to maybe take 2-3 steps.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in June 2011.

Interview Details – Quick phone screen. 2 person face to face next day with client company of Sapphire.

Interview Question – Do you know how to tune Oracle for efficiency   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hourly tech rate with recruiter. Yes, and got 35% increase before submission.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Charlotte, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was pretty simple, as soon as the client said yes, sapphire hired me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotition

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Woburn, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was impressed with Sapphire's professionalism. They were quick to respond to my inquiry about the position, and during the interview they were very relaxed and open/honest throughout the whole meeting. They even brought in a fellow Technical Recruiter to give me an unbiased inside scoop.

Interview Question – Mainly questions about who you are as a person   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I turned down the position because I have 4 years experience, and should have known this was an entry level position with only a $30k base, and an OTE of less than $50k annually. Plus the sales environment is phone based/cold calling, short sales cycle, and very very transactional. Great position for someone looking to start in sales, but not for a seasoned rep.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Sourcing Specialist
Denver, CO

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in May 2010.

Interview Details – Very interesting interview process. Had my first interview over the phoen while I was standing on my roof looking at hail damage I sustained that day. Very urgent need so I had to rearrange both leaving for a vacation and my return in order to make it all happen, but it worked out and Sapphire felt like my advocate all the way.

Interview Question – None really stand out   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Charlo, MT

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in July 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted as candidate for opportunity
Submitted Resume
Resume reviewed by management
Telephone interview set

Interview Questions

• How would you handle insubordination or direct reports failing to meet expectations   View Answer
  • Have you ever had a project go into a RED or behind schedule status? What dd you do?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Duration of project, The technology was older and would not have improved my skills, and the money was less than I wanted.

Tech Report Interview

Tech Report
San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in July 2009.

Interview Details – I enjoyed it, it was clear and to the point.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sapphire Technologies? Contribute to the Community!