Sapphire Technologies Web Designer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in March 2008.

Sapphire personal were aggressive and diligent in seeking my information and placing me within the hiring company. Emails and calls were abundant keeping me informed all along the 6 week period from initial contact through placement. The staff were professional and friendly, welcoming me into consulting with great support and confidence building.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficulties aside from the time involved which was out of their control to the best of my knowledge.   Answer Question
They offered a benefits plan rate vs. a higher hourly rate w/o benefits. The 6 month term was extended for another 6 months with no chance. After 1 year, I asked for more. They asked for a description of how my duties changed. I provided it. I got the raise and an extension for a full year--the maximum within the corporate structure of the hiring company.

Worked for Sapphire Technologies? Contribute to the Community!