Sara Lee Interview Questions & Reviews

28 interviews

2.9

Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sara Lee in June 2011.

just the normal behavioral

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sara Lee in June 2010.

Interviewed via phone then flown to Dallas for interview. HR rep didn't seem to know what was happening with the hiring manager and that piece of the process. It was frustrating because the hiring manager made me an offer, then the HR person said she still needed to interview me again which I thought was backward.

Interview Questions
    I was made an offer considerably below my expectations but because of my circumstances, I felt compelled to accept.

Supply Chain Interview

Contacted by HR recruiter one month after applying on the company website. Interviewed by six managers from three cross functional departments Managers were very nice and interview process was very lengthy.

Interview Questions
    • Describe in detail how you would help a coworker that was having difficulty in completing a project.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Superior, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Superior, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sara Lee.

Easiet interview I ever had. Just want you to have reliable transportation and maybe some experience in customer service. There was no behavior questions.They want you to have a car and show up everyday. If you can convince them that you're not a lazy person you'll get hired. Good luck!

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. They just need someone reliable.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sara Lee in September 2011.

The phone interview was brief but effective. Panel interview was unfair. Questions did not apply to position. One person was late and disrupted the process. The Excel test was riduculous and nobody I have ever worked with in purchasing would pass this test.

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sara Lee in October 2011.

I haven't completed the process yet. I have had 1 screening phone interview with the recruiter which I passed. I had 1 phone interview with the manager which I am awaiting results on. I was given a 2 week time frame for which she said they would contact me to let me know if I will be moving forward with an onsite interview. The onsite interview will consist of a case study, interview with another manager and interview with the director.

Multicultural Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sara Lee in April 2011.

I got my information in the HR department though a direct recommendation of a colleague who knew the hiring manager and I was expecting him to call, not HR. Any way, sometimes can be a requirement of HR to be the first to talk to me. The interview went for about 45 minutes and it was to focused on small details of the resume instead of requirements of the job and questions about how I was qualified to take over them. It was a very different interview from all the others. I unfortunately did not had a specific job description and that is always hard, since you can not prepared as you should. If that happens to you with Sara Lee or any other company try to insist on a description. I think helps both sides.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about interacting with different departments of the company while managing the multicultural strategy of several brands and their owners at the same time?   View Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Sara Lee in November 2010.

I had a phone interview, questions like tell me about yourself, there was allot of questions on P and L analysis, forecasting budgeting, sales and marketing, qtys, products, reporting structures. years of experience, and product lines. Is travel required, why are you leaving your current job, how would you market a product. Whats your currect salary and vacation expectations.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sara Lee in January 2009.

Applied for an open position. Received an e-mail from a recruiting coordinator to schedule the interviews -- met with three people in the Department. Interviewed with a peer, pretty standard job-related behavioral-based interview; interviewed with the hiring manager (a VP) -- interview was less behavior-based, more tell me about your experience in certain areas -- more fit oriented. Then interviewed with SVP in charge of the group. This interview was definitely fit-related, why choose an internal role (was in consulting before), why was I interested in Sara Lee.

Not much room for negotiation.

Invoice Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sara Lee in October 2009.

the process was very thorough

Interview Questions

Worked for Sara Lee? Contribute to the Community!