Sara Lee Interview Questions & Reviews

28 interviews

2.9

Senior Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sara Lee in November 2008.

3 interviews with directors and VPs. Final interview with SVP
    My initial communications with HR/recruiting were extremely positive and contributed to my interest in the company/role.
    Though the process was a little long( on my end and theirs) my manager (hiring manager) was very communicative throughout.
    People were very nice and questions were not very tough. More fit vs technical questions.

Interview Questions
    Not much flexibility on salary - rationale was given that my salary was higher than others in grade

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sara Lee in March 2008.

This company was very difficult to get a proper read. they had mislabeled a drug test and sent it to the wrong location, resulting in a weeks delay. Had to submit another test, when test came back was not the right person. Once everything was resolved finely moved forward. First vp was very bright and had passion for the business, others not so much.....Interview was general sales knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • describe an incident when you had a difficult employee? and how did u handle the situation.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sara Lee in November 2010.

Very slow to response and meet deadlines

Interview Questions
    • Was your typical behavioral interview with examples and what would you do   Answer Question

Distribution Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sara Lee in February 2009.

The interview took place while the interviewing manager was driving home from work. The only reason the interview was even granted was because of a company policy on job posting and internal candidates.

Key Account Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Sara Lee in May 2009.

HR called then went 1 on 1 with Hiring Manager

Concierge Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Sara Lee in October 2009.

it started at 8:30 am. And candidates are divided into 10 groups. each groups are consist of 5 peoples. And we interviewed each about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What is your object to entering this company.   View Answer

Sales Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sara Lee in April 2010.

Job was far from what was sold to me, vastly different responsibilities when compared to same title at competitors.
    Interview consisted of a run-down of CV, followed by competency questions.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty easy - what do you know about Sara Lee?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sara Lee in November 2008.

I was contacted via email to set up a time to interview. Interview consisted of me interviewing with two managers. It was a very laid back interview just to learn more about the company, and for them to get a better feel for my personality, work ethic and background. 2 Days later I receieved a call with my job interview.

Interview Questions
    I was satisfied with the offere and did not negotiate.