Sara Lee

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sara Lee in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed via phone then flown to Dallas for interview. HR rep didn't seem to know what was happening with the hiring manager and that piece of the process. It was frustrating because the hiring manager made me an offer, then the HR person said she still needed to interview me again which I thought was backward.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was made an offer considerably below my expectations but because of my circumstances, I felt compelled to accept.

Downers Grove, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sara Lee in January 2010.

Interview Details – Long, repetitive questions from each person

Interview Question – Time you made a decision that went against your boss?   View Answer

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sara Lee in March 2008.

Interview Details – This company was very difficult to get a proper read. they had mislabeled a drug test and sent it to the wrong location, resulting in a weeks delay. Had to submit another test, when test came back was not the right person. Once everything was resolved finely moved forward. First vp was very bright and had passion for the business, others not so much.....Interview was general sales knowledge.

Interview Question – describe an incident when you had a difficult employee? and how did u handle the situation.   Answer Question

Worked for Sara Lee? Contribute to the Community!