Sara Lee

www.saralee.com

Sara Lee Sales Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sara Lee in June 2010.

Interviewed via phone then flown to Dallas for interview. HR rep didn't seem to know what was happening with the hiring manager and that piece of the process. It was frustrating because the hiring manager made me an offer, then the HR person said she still needed to interview me again which I thought was backward.

Interview Questions
I was made an offer considerably below my expectations but because of my circumstances, I felt compelled to accept.

Other Interview Reviews for Sara Lee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sara Lee in January 2010.

Long, repetitive questions from each person

Interview Questions
    • Time you made a decision that went against your boss?   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sara Lee in March 2008.

This company was very difficult to get a proper read. they had mislabeled a drug test and sent it to the wrong location, resulting in a weeks delay. Had to submit another test, when test came back was not the right person. Once everything was resolved finely moved forward. First vp was very bright and had passion for the business, others not so much.....Interview was general sales knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • describe an incident when you had a difficult employee? and how did u handle the situation.   Answer Question