Saramax Apparel Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Designer Interview

Assistant Designer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Saramax Apparel Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – I got a contact who worked at the company I was applying for and applied online. Got an interview that next week. The HR department reviewed my portfolio and gave me a project due a week later. When I passed in the project I got an email that same day for another interview with the design dept and VP. After that interview I was called in for another interview with a woman who worked for the headquarters of the company.

Interview Questions

• What designer do you look up to the most?   Answer Question
  • Describe your project piece by piece and why you chose the silhouettes, colors & prints that you did?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Saramax Apparel Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saramax Apparel Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Saramax Apparel Group employees and interview candidates.