Saratoga Care Hospital

Updated Dec 1, 2014
Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.2

Medical Office Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Saratoga Care Hospital in December 2014.

I had a 11 am interview. It started on time and the girl was very friendly and professional. She reviewed my resume with me and asked all the typical questions. Such as, tell me about a difficult coworker and how did you deal with them, tell me about yourself, and tell me a time you made mistake and fixed it, then learned from it. I then me with a second person, the hiring manger off site at the location the job would be. She was friendly and professional. She didn't take a lot of time, but then again, I assume they know I made it threw HR, and only had a few typical questions about my previous job experience. I have a second interview today. so if I can come back and tell you how that went I will.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are typical ones. My advice is to review your resume, and think back to your last job a jot down experiences you had there, because they will bring up a lot of things that will make you reflect on them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saratoga Springs, NY

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Saratoga Care Hospital in February 2014.

I was called by the Human Resources Department at Saratoga Hospital and asked if I was interested in interviewing for the position I had applied for 3 months earlier. I accepted the interview and was given a date and time to meet at their Human Resources Department. When I arrived for the interview I was about ten minutes early so I was asked to sit and wait for the HR person to return for my interview. Well 10 minutes went by and then 20 minutes went by. The HR person arrived about 20 minutes late for the interview and then had no idea that she was scheduled to interview me. Well come to find out she did know but forget. I went into her office and was directed to sit at a table with two chairs. I sat in the far chair thinking she would sit in the other chair across the table but no she sat at her desk across the room, not very professional. She seemed uninterested during the whole interview. She asked questions but instead of giving her attention to me she was doing other things. After the interview was over I was moved on and asked to interview with the hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager was better and she seemed more professional. At the end of the interview I was told she had a few more people to interview and she would be in contact. Well that was two months ago; no contact and the job is still posted.

Overall, I was a very surprised by the lack of professionalism at Saratoga Hospital. The human resources employee lacks human resources skills. The initial hiring process to get an interview took three months and now two months after I still haven't heard back. If a person takes the time to interview at a company, the company should be respectful enough to give a good interview experience and also followup with the person who interviewed. I would not accept a position at this employer.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saratoga Springs, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Saratoga Care Hospital in March 2009.

Back ground Check. Interview with human resources, and floor manager.

Interview Questions
    easy. they listened to my expectations and answered all of my questions and concerns. everyone was pleasant and helpful,I enjoy my job.

Public Safety Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saratoga Springs, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Saratoga Care Hospital in February 2009.

Consisted of three interviews. A short over the phone, a HR person, then the Director of Public Safety. Seemed to go great, got a long with people, and they went into great detail about job duties. Received a business card from the Director and was instructed to call if HR doesn't get back to me. In a tactic to not seem needy, I called HR after a week and was told that no decision was made. Received a call from the Senior Public Safety Officer wondering when I was going to start a few days after that. Called HR back and got the same story of no decision yet... What kind of outfit are they running at such a hospital?

Anyways, I moved on from that debacle. The Director seemed like he cared more about making money than providing a service anyway. He also said he goes on vacation to Europe a lot and divides his work up among his employees...

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saratoga Springs, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Saratoga Care Hospital in June 2008.

If you're an LPN, there's no real interview to be had...they NEED you. So, the interview was a mere formality, really. Once the background screening, licensure verification and drug test was complete, I was in orientation a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Describe for me a time you went out of your way to help a patient.   Answer Question
    Again, more of a formality than anything. These days if you're a nurse and you manage to even get in front of an interviewer, then consider yourself hired.