Sarpino's Pizzeria Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sarpino's Pizzeria

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria in September 2014.

Interview

Came in for an interview for a driving position and was asked to go on a ride along and ask the driver a few questions. They showed me the kitchen, outlined the duties of the job and any responsibilities I would have.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager shows up to the interview 45 minutes late, no apologies, no regard. Tells me that he's only hiring Assistant Managers from within and that I should apply to be a driver then reapply at a later time for Assistant Manager.

Could have save me the time and trouble by being up front in the phone contact. Lies and a complete waste of time.

Manager/Owner seems surely and incompetent. Probably why they got robbed back in March. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/03/29/police-questioning-man-woman-in-connection-with-pizzeria-robbery/

Because I applied for a specific position, was asked to interview for that position but then got there and was told otherwise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Nothing is required, aside from having a DL and a decent driving record

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Humble, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

anyone that answers there craigslist ads will get acceptted , they always hiring, because people quit when they realize most shifts you break even the gas u spend compared to ur tips on average

Interview Questions

• when will you start , whats you tshirt size , sign these things   Answer Question

Negotiation

6 dollar a hour , no negation you take it or it gets awkward and you leave

Driver Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Austin, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Nothing too special. Simple and straight forward. They talked about prior experience such as where you have worked, what you did there, if you have done deliveries before, how long have you been delivering.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Overland Park, KS) in October 2009.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. I ended up being interviewed by a manager. I described my experience and how that would help me in the job. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. They called me in about 7-10 days and offered me a job and I started immediately.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was very easy, They just ask you wether if you worked there before, or at a place that is similar. Not a lot of questions where asked . Generally, they just gave information on the uniform price, and they ask for you schedule. what days are you avalible. They train you right away.

Interview Questions

• have you worked at a place that is similar to this one.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not really. everyone starts at the same rate I think. They may raise later on.