Sarpino's Pizzeria

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria in January 2013.

Interview Details – Nothing is required, aside from having a DL and a decent driving record

Interview Question – No questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Driver
Humble, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria in September 2012.

Interview Details – anyone that answers there craigslist ads will get acceptted , they always hiring, because people quit when they realize most shifts you break even the gas u spend compared to ur tips on average

Interview Question – when will you start , whats you tshirt size , sign these things   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 6 dollar a hour , no negation you take it or it gets awkward and you leave

Driver Position Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria in July 2012.

Interview Details – Nothing too special. Simple and straight forward. They talked about prior experience such as where you have worked, what you did there, if you have done deliveries before, how long have you been delivering.

Interview Question – where do you see your self in 2-3years   Answer Question

Overland Park, KS

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was called in for an interview. I ended up being interviewed by a manager. I described my experience and how that would help me in the job. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. They called me in about 7-10 days and offered me a job and I started immediately.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Cook Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very easy, They just ask you wether if you worked there before, or at a place that is similar. Not a lot of questions where asked . Generally, they just gave information on the uniform price, and they ask for you schedule. what days are you avalible. They train you right away.

Interview Question – have you worked at a place that is similar to this one.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not really. everyone starts at the same rate I think. They may raise later on.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sarpino's Pizzeria? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sarpino's Pizzeria interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sarpino's Pizzeria employees and interview candidates.