Sasken

Getting the Interview

56 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Testing Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sasken.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews with Sasken for the Field Testing Engineer in Seattle. The first one was with the Engineer in Seattle for technical questions, and the second was with a manager in North Carolina. The second interview was the behavioral interview. Questions like “Why do you want to work at Sasken?” and “What’s your career goal?” were asked.

Interview Question – What salary do you expect?   Answer Question

ENGINEER - PRODUCT TEST Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Sasken in December 2013.

Interview Details – first phone call is from HR asking about work experience. Second phone interview is from Sasken Engineer ask more detail about mobile testing or operation experience. Third phone interview is from one of their client want me have a short introduction of myself.

Interview Question – They ask many of my work and research experience   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Lead Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sasken in March 2007.

Interview Details – The interview panel is nice and they are very good.

They asked lot of questions in the cdma telecom domain. They seemed to have a clear objective in filtering the candidate.

The HR had negotiated a lot in salary offer and other benefits. They didn't offer any stock options or any other offers.

Interview Question – Describe your role in product development   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sasken in December 2010.

Interview Details – 1) Online c/c++ written test quiet tough
2) Technical interview
3) HR round

Interview Question – Many c question was difficult and unexpected   Answer Question

S/W Engineer Interview

S/W Engineer
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sasken in June 2009.

Interview Details – Written test : aptitude,Qaunt ,C language .
Technical interview 2 rounds

Interview Question – did not find any question tough   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i accpeted as it is

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sasken in February 2011.

Interview Details – Campus Recuitment , Pooled campus in HKBK College of Engineering ,1st round of C MCQ 2nd round Technical Interview followed by HR

Interview Question – If I gave you the chance to work of Data Entry Job ,,Will you do ???   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sasken in September 2011.

Interview Details – one aptitude followed by one technical and one HR

Interview Question – all questions were basic   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead
Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Sasken in January 2013.

Interview Details – Skype - Technical 1

Negotiation Details – On the salary. Difficult to get what you expect

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sasken.

Interview Details – Campus selection, C programming questions, some basic electronics questions

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Sasken.

Interview Details – 1st round was Aptitude round with 3 sections - 1st Quant, 2nd Reasoning, and 3rd was C/C++. The 3rd was quite tough.
2nd round- Technical Interview- HR will ask for your favourite subject and they will ask questions related to that particular subject. Apart from this there will be some questions on C&C++
3rd and Final round- HR round- this is just a formality , if you clear first 2 rounds then you are in.

Interview Question – the questions were easy. But my interviewer was not accepting my answers.
After my each answer he used to think a lot over it.
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sasken

Worked for Sasken? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sasken interview questions and advice. All 56 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sasken employees and interview candidates.