Sasken

Average Difficulty
30 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sasken in December 2010.

Interview Details – 1) Online c/c++ written test quiet tough
2) Technical interview
3) HR round

Interview Question – Many c question was difficult and unexpected   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sasken in February 2011.

Interview Details – Campus Recuitment , Pooled campus in HKBK College of Engineering ,1st round of C MCQ 2nd round Technical Interview followed by HR

Interview Question – If I gave you the chance to work of Data Entry Job ,,Will you do ???   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sasken in September 2011.

Interview Details – one aptitude followed by one technical and one HR

Interview Question – all questions were basic   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Sasken.

Interview Details – 1st round was Aptitude round with 3 sections - 1st Quant, 2nd Reasoning, and 3rd was C/C++. The 3rd was quite tough.
2nd round- Technical Interview- HR will ask for your favourite subject and they will ask questions related to that particular subject. Apart from this there will be some questions on C&C++
3rd and Final round- HR round- this is just a formality , if you clear first 2 rounds then you are in.

Interview Question – the questions were easy. But my interviewer was not accepting my answers.
After my each answer he used to think a lot over it.
  Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sasken in February 2011.

Interview Details – 1st round online c test for 90 min with 3 difficulty level.
2nd round technical round on
C
Data structures
Os
Networking
then HR

Negotiation Details – no negotiations.

Software Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sasken.

Interview Details – 1. First online written test for C/C++/Java
2. Technical round
3. HR

Interview Question – Basics of C(structures, pointers, qualifiers, linkage, storage class specifier, etc)
Data structures
variadic functions
macros
  Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sasken in October 2012.

Interview Details – First round consists of only C aptitude questions in 3 different levels namely easy, moderate and high of varying difficulties..
The shortlisted candidates then go through technical round when its basically related to your branch and favorite subjects.
ECE students must go through Analog circuits, Digital & Analog Communication and Networking compulsorily. Apart from these some general math puzzles are also asked.
Finally by the general HR discussion. It involves basic introduction type question then some managerial decision making questions.

Interview Question – Nothing specific   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They give appointment letter but no joining date even after one year

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sasken in June 2009.

Interview Details – Total three to four round of interview
1) A technical test on C or C++
2) 1 or 2Technical interview (depends on the position for which you apply)
3) HR interview

Interview Question – Depends ....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Joined as a fresher So no negotiation

Interviewed at Sasken

Interview Details – There will be 3 rounds of selection process. First round will be online technical test which mainly comprises C objectives and Software Testing questions. Second round will be technical interview which includes writing c programs and questions related to data structures. Third round will be HR interview

Interview Question – Linked list program   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no option for negotion as I joined as fresher

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sasken in May 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Written Test (C, C++ or JAVA)
2. Techinical interview
3. HR interview

Interview Question – Nothing just i was attending some interview firest time in my life. Which made it bot difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sasken

Worked for Sasken? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sasken Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 30 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sasken employees and interview candidates.