Saturn Infotech Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

2.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Saturn Infotech in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume through university career fair and after 3 months received a HR call. HR informed me that I was shortlisted for the on-site technical interview. The technical interview was completely unsatisfying, though i expressed my interest in development the questions were indirectly pointing to DB. Soon after completing my interview i realized i'm being cornered for Oracle db jobs, which is not my cup of tea. And the position/company is too narrow and doesn't provide career growth. Moreover it is a kind of consulting job

Interview Questions

• Completely basic questions and questions based on your resume   Answer Question

Doesn't provide opportunities for career growth

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and was interviewed over the phone. the whole process took 3 days. The guy who interviewed me was very nice and he asked me about the object oriented concepts

Consultant Interview

Interview

It was very casual, very relaxed interview. Seemed much like a car sale person where they don't disclose any problems unless asked; and then the response is very sugar coated. They do not disclose any negatives about the position instead reinforce only positive notes.

Interview Questions

Contract voids all implied previous agreements and includes a one year no competition clause. When I asked to include the detailed pay structure we went over previously, I was refused.

Unkonwn Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Saturn Infotech in January 2014.

Interview

Received a call from the company and started the interview process, asked several technique questions and later I was told that I passed the test. The process was so short but I'm not sure about the company. Saw a lots of bad reviews about this company.

Hyperion Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Saturn Infotech.

Interview

Very detail and complex

Interview Questions

• Real-time issues faced until now   1 Answer

Negotiation

The right candidates get right compensation. Haggling is not needed.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Saturn Infotech (North Wales, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Found company and applied through my college's Career Services Center. I met with a partner for the first round interview. The interviewer was very casual and low pressure, more excited about my credentials then putting pressure on me. Heard back within a week from first round that I made second round, but second round took more than a month to schedule. Second round interviewer was a senior partner who was also very casual and friendly. Decision after second round took a long time as well.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time you failed and a time that you succeeded?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Saturn Infotech in November 2012.

Interview

Horrible, they didn't know what they were talking about and you couldn't understand a single word they said.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Horrible

Freshers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Saturn Infotech (Pune (India)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds. First round was General Aptitude of 1 hour duration. Second round was Group Discussion. There was a panel of 6-8 people from senior management who too over see the discussion. After that third round was again panel of 2-3 senior managers and one technical person with them.

Interview Questions

• All standard question. Nothing difficult/out of the box as such.   Answer Question

Oracle Hyperion Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Saturn Infotech (Pune (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied through friend's reference , the interviewer asked me mostly about database concept and SQL. Interview lasted for about half an hour. The Interview process was smooth. Then I was called back for HR interview and It lasted for about 15 minutes and I was offered the job.