Saturn Infotech

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Saturn Infotech

Interview Details – It was very casual, very relaxed interview. Seemed much like a car sale person where they don't disclose any problems unless asked; and then the response is very sugar coated. They do not disclose any negatives about the position instead reinforce only positive notes.

Interview Question – They ask what you learned or know about the company.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Contract voids all implied previous agreements and includes a one year no competition clause. When I asked to include the detailed pay structure we went over previously, I was refused.

Very Easy Interview

Unkonwn Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Saturn Infotech in January 2014.

Interview Details – Received a call from the company and started the interview process, asked several technique questions and later I was told that I passed the test. The process was so short but I'm not sure about the company. Saw a lots of bad reviews about this company.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
North Wales, PA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Saturn Infotech in June 2013.

Interview Details – Found company and applied through my college's Career Services Center. I met with a partner for the first round interview. The interviewer was very casual and low pressure, more excited about my credentials then putting pressure on me. Heard back within a week from first round that I made second round, but second round took more than a month to schedule. Second round interviewer was a senior partner who was also very casual and friendly. Decision after second round took a long time as well.

Interview Question – Can you give an example of a time you failed and a time that you succeeded?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hyperion Administrator Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Saturn Infotech.

Interview Details – Very detail and complex

Interview Question – Real-time issues faced until now   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The right candidates get right compensation. Haggling is not needed.

Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Saturn Infotech in November 2012.

Interview Details – Horrible, they didn't know what they were talking about and you couldn't understand a single word they said.

Interview Question – couldn't understand them   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Horrible

Freshers Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Saturn Infotech.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds. First round was General Aptitude of 1 hour duration. Second round was Group Discussion. There was a panel of 6-8 people from senior management who too over see the discussion. After that third round was again panel of 2-3 senior managers and one technical person with them.

Interview Question – All standard question. Nothing difficult/out of the box as such.   Answer Question

Oracle Hyperion Developer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Saturn Infotech in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through friend's reference , the interviewer asked me mostly about database concept and SQL. Interview lasted for about half an hour. The Interview process was smooth. Then I was called back for HR interview and It lasted for about 15 minutes and I was offered the job.

Interview Question – I was asked to write a stored procedure.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Saturn Infotech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saturn Infotech interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Saturn Infotech employees and interview candidates.