Saturn Infotech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
North Wales, PA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Saturn Infotech in June 2013.

Interview Details – Found company and applied through my college's Career Services Center. I met with a partner for the first round interview. The interviewer was very casual and low pressure, more excited about my credentials then putting pressure on me. Heard back within a week from first round that I made second round, but second round took more than a month to schedule. Second round interviewer was a senior partner who was also very casual and friendly. Decision after second round took a long time as well.

Interview Question – Can you give an example of a time you failed and a time that you succeeded?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Saturn Infotech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saturn Infotech interview questions and advice in North Wales, PA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Saturn Infotech employees and interview candidates.